My wife has become a true slut for black cock

She finally came home around 9 am and had some amazing stories. She said he came at least 7 times inside her but thinks it might be more. She said it was one of the more amazing nights of sex. Was hot hearing about it, geez...
Are you going to share any of the details of her getting so thoroughly fucked?

Well the only details I can share is from what she told me. She told me she got there and they talked for a little while and had beers. she was texting me a little bit at this time and I was challenging her to be more sensual and passionate with him. she told me she initiated sensual behavior with him and the sex was insane. She told me they fucked off and on until 3:30 in the morning. She said they were making out, deep kissing while fucking and tried position after position and he even tried to fuck her ass which is still a virgin ass at this point. She said it was a top ten sexual experience of all time. She mentioned sideways riding for a time and he pretty much put her in different position after position. There was a lot of kissing and sucking and touching, she said it was more romantic and he had came inside her at least 5 times by the time they took a nap at 330 , she fell asleep in his arms and they woke up at 5 and fucked until 8ish or so. She came home is a very good mood and i was proud of her being so bad. He came over again last night and they fucked in the basement and he came over for lunch and he ate her pussy out for 40 minutes and she said her body went into convulsions before he even fucked her.
My wife is so wild and bad she is now interested and willing to get a queen of spades tattoo on her ass or lower back. I have to get the details for her and she will do it.

Well the only details I can share is from what she told me. She told me she got there and they talked for a little while and had beers. she was texting me a little bit at this time and I was challenging her to be more sensual and passionate with him. she told me she initiated sensual behavior with him and the sex was insane. She told me they fucked off and on until 3:30 in the morning. She said they were making out, deep kissing while fucking and tried position after position and he even tried to fuck her ass which is still a virgin ass at this point. She said it was a top ten sexual experience of all time. She mentioned sideways riding for a time and he pretty much put her in different position after position. There was a lot of kissing and sucking and touching, she said it was more romantic and he had came inside her at least 5 times by the time they took a nap at 330 , she fell asleep in his arms and they woke up at 5 and fucked until 8ish or so. She came home is a very good mood and i was proud of her being so bad. He came over again last night and they fucked in the basement and he came over for lunch and he ate her pussy out for 40 minutes and she said her body went into convulsions before he even fucked her.
My wife is so wild and bad she is now interested and willing to get a queen of spades tattoo on her ass or lower back. I have to get the details for her and she will do it.
Sounds like she had some great times with her black master. I would love for my bitch to tell me such a story.
Post a pic of her tat when done?!

she decided against the queen of spades on her ass. she is going to get Badgirl written across her lower back. I didnt want to ******* her with that tattoo.
she has told me she wants to expand her relationship with him so I am wondering if she will spend even more time with him. They spent the night together Saturday night and she is with him now.

she decided against the queen of spades on her ass. she is going to get Badgirl written across her lower back. I didnt want to ******* her with that tattoo.
she has told me she wants to expand her relationship with him so I am wondering if she will spend even more time with him. They spent the night together Saturday night and she is with him now.
Can't wait to see the tat. How about some pictures of her getting her tat also. Or is her black master going to take her out for the tat he wants her to have.
I guess once our bitches find out how much better black cocks are, they want all they can get and deserve. Maybe some day I will be where you are now. I certainly hope so.

Watch out buddy. You're not noticing how much time they are spending together. A fuck here and there is good, but constantly? You are basically out of the picture. She told you that she's getting "romantic" with him and told you she was "expanding" the relationship. Next she will leave you for good.

I don't worry about it at all!!! We have both agreed on everything. I dare her to do things , she responds, tries to be bad. It is a lot of fun and we both enjoy it for many different reasons
As long as she is getting fucked and you know about it, I would love to be in that situation. Glad you are both enjoying it.

Back