My wife got thicker.

Have any woman ever considered just getting the vaginas tightened? Bring women clearly back to their virginity days. I've never been a female only they can tell how it feels to be initially penetrated, combined with the fact of knowing how sex feels to them. Making love is so much better. I would think. But.. woman are pleasure. Not hard to figure out tight and wet is popular no matter what her age or have they never had anyone tell rhyme how their tight wet white pussy drove the guy he was fucking with it wild? If some people would add love as well as submission to this lifestyle with one man. Or just ONE man. You have no idea what you're missing if you've never done it. Size women don't matter. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Word

I'm a 39 year old genuinely good dude here, love my wife to death but I'm very realistic. We've been together since early teens and naturally she's gotten thicker over time which I absolutely love but like I said, I'm very realistic. I'm 7.5 inches uncut medium thickness which is good, better for how she was but now I understand she's built for Big Dicks, specifically Black men. I used to be jealous and insecure but now I'm submitting to what it is. I look at her and I cant stop thinking about how she would look, feel, being taken by a big dicked black man/men. She's built perfectly for them and its literally driving me nuts. What's a man to do, where do I even start with this?
Do you guys go on vacation? Take her to sex clubs or nude beach. If you come to Miami Florida , I can take you guys around

Have any woman ever considered just getting the vaginas tightened? Bring women clearly back to their virginity days. I've never been a female only they can tell how it feels to be initially penetrated, combined with the fact of knowing how sex feels to them. Making love is so much better. I would think. But.. woman are pleasure. Not hard to figure out tight and wet is popular no matter what her age or have they never had anyone tell rhyme how their tight wet white pussy drove the guy he was fucking with it wild? If some people would add love as well as submission to this lifestyle with one man. Or just ONE man. You have no idea what you're missing if you've never done it. Size women don't matter. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Word
Agree 100

I'm a 39 year old genuinely good dude here, love my wife to death but I'm very realistic. We've been together since early teens and naturally she's gotten thicker over time which I absolutely love but like I said, I'm very realistic. I'm 7.5 inches uncut medium thickness which is good, better for how she was but now I understand she's built for Big Dicks, specifically Black men. I used to be jealous and insecure but now I'm submitting to what it is. I look at her and I cant stop thinking about how she would look, feel, being taken by a big dicked black man/men. She's built perfectly for them and its literally driving me nuts. What's a man to do, where do I even start with this?
Embrace it. Where are you located? She sounds attractive too!

Back