My wife got thicker.

Luis Mats

Male
Gold Member
I'm a 39 year old genuinely good dude here, love my wife to death but I'm very realistic. We've been together since early teens and naturally she's gotten thicker over time which I absolutely love but like I said, I'm very realistic. I'm 7.5 inches uncut medium thickness which is good, better for how she was but now I understand she's built for Big Dicks, specifically Black men. I used to be jealous and insecure but now I'm submitting to what it is. I look at her and I cant stop thinking about how she would look, feel, being taken by a big dicked black man/men. She's built perfectly for them and its literally driving me nuts. What's a man to do, where do I even start with this?

Luis, I’m right here in North Jersey..get her around some Black “friends” of yours.(ex. Me)

I read on this site a good time to introduce topics such as this is while driving. So far this has worked good for us. I usually plan ahead and have a few different subjects on my mind. A big thing I noticed is this has been more about my inability to bring things up rather than her not willing to discuss. Just the other day we were talking about this and she did not say no! I always thought I was a good listener but feel I may be a bit better now. BTW Luis I think she is beautiful! Good luck!

I read on this site a good time to introduce topics such as this is while driving. So far this has worked good for us. I usually plan ahead and have a few different subjects on my mind. A big thing I noticed is this has been more about my inability to bring things up rather than her not willing to discuss. Just the other day we were talking about this and she did not say no! I always thought I was a good listener but feel I may be a bit better now. Good luck!
I really appreciate that. Thank You

I'm a 39 year old genuinely good dude here, love my wife to death but I'm very realistic. We've been together since early teens and naturally she's gotten thicker over time which I absolutely love but like I said, I'm very realistic. I'm 7.5 inches uncut medium thickness which is good, better for how she was but now I understand she's built for Big Dicks, specifically Black men. I used to be jealous and insecure but now I'm submitting to what it is. I look at her and I cant stop thinking about how she would look, feel, being taken by a big dicked black man/men. She's built perfectly for them and its literally driving me nuts. What's a man to do, where do I even start with this?
In reality, finding guys bigger than you for more than a one-nighter is not going to be easy, no matter what the crowd here says. It is not just an opinion. Our 20+ years in the lifestyle backs it up. Finding it and keeping it regular takes a lot of work if you don't have someone steady. Also, there are a lot more BWCs out there than BBCs, and BWC tends to be more reliable and open to longer-term relationships.

In reality, finding guys bigger than you for more than a one-nighter is not going to be easy, no matter what the crowd here says. It is not just an opinion. Our 20+ years in the lifestyle backs it up. Finding it and keeping it regular takes a lot of work if you don't have someone steady. Also, there are a lot more BWCs out there than BBCs, and BWC tends to be more reliable and open to longer-term relationships.
I already have a close jamaican friend who wants her badly. 11 inches and very thick.

Back