My Wife Early Black Exploration

BiUkGal

Couple
From
NY, US
My wife who was my girlfriend at the time and in her early 20s, were friends other European girls of the same age, exploring the world of black men. Often times she would go drinking over to their apartment. They knew lots of black men from the reggae bar we frequented who would also hangout at the apartment drinking, smoking, listening to music and having fun. They did not know that I knew everything that was going on at the apartment. My wife and her friends was having sex lots of sex with with young black men with huge cocks. It was their own personal stud farm. Her friends did not know that I knew what was happening and that I was home jerking off just thinking about it and waited for her to come home, so I could hear the details while we have sex. We met up last weekend with some of her friends visiting from Finland, talking about the fun days. They are all married with ******* now but I did let them know I knew about the fun they had.

Attachments

• mybaby.jpg
    mybaby.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 81
I would meet these men at the bars and we would chat with them, they thinking it was their secret. I knew I was being cucked, the wife and I planned it and they knew I was being cucked, but what they did now know was that, I was in on it and a major organizer. I would tell her which one I wanted her to fuck. I remember they had a new friend visiting from the Caribbean, good looking. She danced with him at the reggae club and knew he was a very big boy because while he was grinding on her, he got hard. So, she and I agreed that he was a must have before his vacation was up and my girl did it and she enjoyed it.

Back