My wife doesn't like dildos

A few tips for you:
- Don't use it in place of penis penetration
- Use it partially and only during oral
- Set it aside when shes ready for full on penetration
- Use a dual durometer dildo
- Warm it before use

Women are amazingly simply creatures. They are only complicated if you try to assess them on a rational basis.
Dildo hang-ups (like all other hang-ups) are psychological.

You need to remove all the hang-up triggers that has her thinking you are doing this because you don't find her attractive, because you don't think she finds you attractive, etc.

And like anything else... maker her WANT it.
That means only penetrate 1.5-2", that's it. Work it there.
Only let it go deeper if she is actively thrusting back into it more deeply.
If she does, ONLY let her go another inch or two, do NOT press forward.

You want her leaving the night thinking... hmmm, that was kinda nice... I would like more.

Give me a month and I can take ANY sexually active women and have her going from 'dildos aren't my thing' to biting their lip and wetting their panties soon as they see it.

J is the same. We've been through 4 black dildo 'cocks' ranging from 6 inches to 9.5 inches.

Despite easily being able to take the biggest of all balls deep (it felt like she could have taken another 2 inches - J creamed all over it, bucked and bolted and came like the thunder) she still insists that she doesn't like them and that it's not like the real thing.

J's way of telling me to get her the real thing I believe ;) and we're still working on it.
Same with my wife

A few tips for you:
- Don't use it in place of penis penetration
- Use it partially and only during oral
- Set it aside when shes ready for full on penetration
- Use a dual durometer dildo
- Warm it before use

Women are amazingly simply creatures. They are only complicated if you try to assess them on a rational basis.
Dildo hang-ups (like all other hang-ups) are psychological.

You need to remove all the hang-up triggers that has her thinking you are doing this because you don't find her attractive, because you don't think she finds you attractive, etc.

And like anything else... maker her WANT it.
That means only penetrate 1.5-2", that's it. Work it there.
Only let it go deeper if she is actively thrusting back into it more deeply.
If she does, ONLY let her go another inch or two, do NOT press forward.

You want her leaving the night thinking... hmmm, that was kinda nice... I would like more.

Give me a month and I can take ANY sexually active women and have her going from 'dildos aren't my thing' to biting their lip and wetting their panties soon as they see it.
dual durometer dildo ???
Sounds like good advice. My wife hates dildoes. She always tells me she only wants real cocks. I will try your procedure on my wife.

Attachments

• VID_20190426_155507.mp4
    64.3 MB
dual durometer dildo ???
Sounds like good advice. My wife hates dildoes. She always tells me she only wants real cocks. I will try your procedure on my wife.
Durometer is a measure of hardness.
Dualdurometer dildos have a standard firmer silicone in the core and a softer silicone around the outside and for the head.
It can feel more natural.

They have two downsides however, the softer silicone is more susceptible to breaking down if you use oils, it also less easy to clean as thoroughly as one that is harder on the outside.

But yes, a dildo used instead of a finger during oral is the gateway to get past the dildo hangups.
How fast you can ramp to its full use depends on how often you have sex.
Use it with oral once (and do an extra fine job on the oral)
then don't use it with oral the next few times (and do an 'ok' job)
Then use it again, rinse and repeat.

There are few things as pleasing as when you do this through a few cycles and she finally breaks down and wants it.
You'll know when that happens. When it does hold it rock still. She'll likely bite her lip and inch her body down with her heels to fuck it deeper.

Good luck!

Durometer is a measure of hardness.
Dualdurometer dildos have a standard firmer silicone in the core and a softer silicone around the outside and for the head.
It can feel more natural.

They have two downsides however, the softer silicone is more susceptible to breaking down if you use oils, it also less easy to clean as thoroughly as one that is harder on the outside.

But yes, a dildo used instead of a finger during oral is the gateway to get past the dildo hangups.
How fast you can ramp to its full use depends on how often you have sex.
Use it with oral once (and do an extra fine job on the oral)
then don't use it with oral the next few times (and do an 'ok' job)
Then use it again, rinse and repeat.

There are few things as pleasing as when you do this through a few cycles and she finally breaks down and wants it.
You'll know when that happens. When it does hold it rock still. She'll likely bite her lip and inch her body down with her heels to fuck it deeper.

Good luck!
Thank you for the information.

Back