My wife doesn't like dildos

konkon

Male
I have tried several times to buy dildos for my wife, both large black dildos and smaller than my own size. but she simply doesn't mind them. she doesn't feel comfortable with a dildo up in her. she likes things that can vibrate on the clitoris. but also no more. she says it's too fake and gives her no pleasure. I wish we could have a little more sex life, where she takes some realistic black dildos with an okay size, not too big or too small. But I just don't know what to do... Are there other men, women, couples who have had the same problem??

I have tried several times to buy dildos for my wife, both large black dildos and smaller than my own size. but she simply doesn't mind them. she doesn't feel comfortable with a dildo up in her. she likes things that can vibrate on the clitoris. but also no more. she says it's too fake and gives her no pleasure. I wish we could have a little more sex life, where she takes some realistic black dildos with an okay size, not too big or too small. But I just don't know what to do... Are there other men, women, couples who have had the same problem??
Nothing like the real thing.....accept no substitute.....you wife is a person of substance she is a good woman

My wife never liked dildos but loves BBC.

get her a clit sucker. very popular now
Wife loves her vibrators not so much dildos either but vibrator with a Dildo or a real cock game on

The answer is obvious invite a very well endowed Blk Bull home to give your wife real Pleasure!

Simply bring to her a true black cock made of meat, she will like it :p

Yes, my wife is the same. She finds them uncomfortable.

My wife doesn't care for dildos either. She's a hottie, so it's understandable that they would find her sexually attractive; but they can be sooooo rude!

J is the same. We've been through 4 black dildo 'cocks' ranging from 6 inches to 9.5 inches.

Despite easily being able to take the biggest of all balls deep (it felt like she could have taken another 2 inches - J creamed all over it, bucked and bolted and came like the thunder) she still insists that she doesn't like them and that it's not like the real thing.

J's way of telling me to get her the real thing I believe ;) and we're still working on it.

Mine prefers her vibrator over any other toy. It was about $80 so at least she is getting the most out of it. A lot of women prefer it that way from what she said. Try using other toys and offer to be her "male lesbian" lover in bed.

My wife seems to like hers more when she is totally ******* , and turns into a total slut that has 4 to 6 orgasms, also she has extreme orgasms when she uses a pill just for women from adultmart called lady v

Back