My wife discovered it all

Rafael Brocca

Male
From
Peru
Hello group, I would like to know What you think about my history:
I have long been into black men. Not sure when it all started, but I sucked black cock first time when 27yo (now I'm 46). I got fucked in the ass some few weeks after that. I had to pay for it (Not so much) to a local black guy.
I never had a gf till 40yo and I got one just for having my ******* and for avoiding been called a faggot.
I live in Lima, Perú, but since I have irish, french and spaniard ancestry, I'm white (I even were blonde when a kid).
Well, to make a very long story short, I got and married a poor woman with three sons. It was easy, I have a good job (for local standards), I'm also handsome, polite and clever.
The problem was that I'm a liberal, atheist and bisexual guy (well, for black men I'm a bitch) and she is mormon and very conservative.
Recently her older ******* took my cell phone and found a video of me been owned by two young black guys. I asked a girl to please film it all.
Well, now I'm discovered. She called me faggot, homosexual, liar, and so.
I had to leave her and my loved 4yo *******.
It was terrible, I felt to die, it was too much pain for me.
Now she is trying to forgive me (after all), do you think it has a future? perhaps as a black owned cuckold couple?

Is she saying that she wants to be a "black owned cuckold couple" or is that your fantasy? If that is her desire then you are set, but I doubt that is what is happening. I suspect she is saying that she will take you back if you go monogamous. Then I would suggest you ask yourself if you have the willpower to meet her where she wants to live. She is not likely to give up her values and her church. Divorce is painful and costly both economically and personally, but you have been living a lie nearly half of your life. Don't make this decision based on a fantasy or the advice of a bunch of perverts who in the lust induced haze of their own fantasies will tell you to do what they wish would happen. There are almost no women who will want a submissive male bisexual to share with their lovers. If you have to have a male lover, you may find a lover who will satisfy your desires. But you will always regret giving up on the family that has been a big part of your life up to now. If there are issues other than sexual, go to a family counselor. If it is only sexual desire, you will need to look seriously into your own heart about how easily you can live according to her demands. Try a half year of abstinence from cock and see if you can pull it off. You are at a stage in life where you will find your sexual desire waning anyway, do not make this decision lightly.

Is she saying that she wants to be a "black owned cuckold couple" or is that your fantasy? If that is her desire then you are set, but I doubt that is what is happening. I suspect she is saying that she will take you back if you go monogamous. Then I would suggest you ask yourself if you have the willpower to meet her where she wants to live. She is not likely to give up her values and her church. Divorce is painful and costly both economically and personally, but you have been living a lie nearly half of your life. Don't make this decision based on a fantasy or the advice of a bunch of perverts who in the lust induced haze of their own fantasies will tell you to do what they wish would happen. There are almost no women who will want a submissive male bisexual to share with their lovers. If you have to have a male lover, you may find a lover who will satisfy your desires. But you will always regret giving up on the family that has been a big part of your life up to now. If there are issues other than sexual, go to a family counselor. If it is only sexual desire, you will need to look seriously into your own heart about how easily you can live according to her demands. Try a half year of abstinence from cock and see if you can pull it off. You are at a stage in life where you will find your sexual desire waning anyway, do not make this decision lightly.
She got shocked with my video naked with the two black studs and the girl filming and commenting.
She once told me "if you had that fantasy why you dind't it with me and not with that younger women??"
She also ask me from time to time "do you keep in contact with the black, or with the girl?"
I think that I would suggest my long wished cuckold fantasy to her some day, but not for now.
All I want know is to not be separated from my ******* who I adore.
I also know a beauty venezuelan/italian girl who want me to leave my wife for her. She loves black men too and also would like to cuckold me or even share them with me. It would probably be great, but this days I can olny think in my *******. He needs the lovely and great ******* I have always been.
Yesterdey I went to a square frequented by black studs (and faggots who pay them for getting fucked).
It was very hard for me not to fall into temptation, watching all those strong and gorgeous black studs touching their lovely cock in order to get clients or just a hole to fuck.

Last edited:
She got shocked with my video naked with the two black studs and the girl filming and commenting.
She once told me "if you had that fantasy why you dind't it with me and not with that younger women??"
She also ask me from time to time "do you keep in contact with the black, or with the girl?"
I think that I would suggest my long wished cuckold fantasy to her some day, but not for now.
All I want know is to not be separated from my ******* who I adore.
I also know a beauty venezuelan/italian girl who want me to leave my wife for her. She loves black men too and also would like to cuckold me or even share them with me. It would probably be great, but this days I can olny think in my *******. He needs the lovely and great ******* I have always been.
Yesterdey I went to a square frequented by black studs (and faggots who pay them for getting fucked).
It was very hard for me not to fall into temptation, watching all those strong and gorgeous black studs touching their lovely cock in order to get clients or just a hole to fuck.
If your first priority is your *******, make him your first priority. She may have interest in cuckoldry or watching you with another man or she may be testing you; I guarantee her lawyer will make your behavior exhibit A in a custody trial, so steer clear of pickup sites including this one. Assume she already has a detective following you, tell your female friend that you can't get together with her even for coffee until after the divorce is finalized.

I can't tell you which one you would prefer; your first wife or your new ladyfriend. I can tell you that we tend to pick second wives very similar to our first wives and that it is easier not to get divorced than to get divorced. If you want to reconcile, forget the sleeping around and work on reconciling and let her bring up the idea of making you a cuckold and only after you are certain that she really wants to stay with you, like a year or two. She may be asking you if you have the contact information to test if you are keeping an out for yourself. I wouldn't admit to having that information and after things settle down, give her permission to bring in a partner of her own selection.

You are treading on extremely thin ice, so only move forward a half foot after you are certain this patch of ice will completely support your weight.

If your first priority is your *******, make him your first priority. She may have interest in cuckoldry or watching you with another man or she may be testing you; I guarantee her lawyer will make your behavior exhibit A in a custody trial, so steer clear of pickup sites including this one. Assume she already has a detective following you, tell your female friend that you can't get together with her even for coffee until after the divorce is finalized.

I can't tell you which one you would prefer; your first wife or your new ladyfriend. I can tell you that we tend to pick second wives very similar to our first wives and that it is easier not to get divorced than to get divorced. If you want to reconcile, forget the sleeping around and work on reconciling and let her bring up the idea of making you a cuckold and only after you are certain that she really wants to stay with you, like a year or two. She may be asking you if you have the contact information to test if you are keeping an out for yourself. I wouldn't admit to having that information and after things settle down, give her permission to bring in a partner of her own selection.

You are treading on extremely thin ice, so only move forward a half foot after you are certain this patch of ice will completely support your weight.
Thanks for your help dear friend. Tell me, do you like black men too? do you dream with been cuckolded?
My wife has no money for detectives. But she does check my cell phone trying to get new evidencie.
She had a ******* (25yo) and a ******* (20yo) of her first marriage, plus Another ******* (14yo) of the second. With me she had a precious boy that I love more than my life and is almost 5yo now. He loves me too.
Her older ******* was violated from 7 to 12 yo by her first step dad (I'm her second one) so she developed a paranoide attitude that lead ver to check my cell Phone each time she could. She (and her bf) both found the video of me naked and been fucked by two black guys.

Hello group, I would like to know What you think about my history:
I have long been into black men. Not sure when it all started, but I sucked black cock first time when 27yo (now I'm 46). I got fucked in the ass some few weeks after that. I had to pay for it (Not so much) to a local black guy.
I never had a gf till 40yo and I got one just for having my ******* and for avoiding been called a faggot.
I live in Lima, Perú, but since I have irish, french and spaniard ancestry, I'm white (I even were blonde when a kid).
Well, to make a very long story short, I got and married a poor woman with three sons. It was easy, I have a good job (for local standards), I'm also handsome, polite and clever.
The problem was that I'm a liberal, atheist and bisexual guy (well, for black men I'm a bitch) and she is mormon and very conservative.
Recently her older ******* took my cell phone and found a video of me been owned by two young black guys. I asked a girl to please film it all.
Well, now I'm discovered. She called me faggot, homosexual, liar, and so.
I had to leave her and my loved 4yo *******.
It was terrible, I felt to die, it was too much pain for me.
Now she is trying to forgive me (after all), do you think it has a future? perhaps as a black owned cuckold couple?
Yes

Thanks for your help dear friend. Tell me, do you like black men too? do you dream with been cuckolded?
My wife has no money for detectives. But she does check my cell phone trying to get new evidencie.
She had a ******* (25yo) and a ******* (20yo) of her first marriage, plus Another ******* (14yo) of the second. With me she had a precious boy that I love more than my life and is almost 5yo now. He loves me too.
Her older ******* was violated from 7 to 12 yo by her first step dad (I'm her second one) so she developed a paranoide attitude that lead ver to check my cell Phone each time she could. She (and her bf) both found the video of me naked and been fucked by two black guys.
Do not underestimate her creativity in being able to track your behavior. I was out with friends the other night and he told us exactly where his wife was at, because he had put a tracker on her phone. The situation was innocent, but if a motivated spouse wanted to track your behavior surreptitiously, she could. Welcome to 1984, my friend. Obviously, you made a mistake leaving the information someplace where they could find it, once.

As I said, choose your priority and keep that goal in mind or you will regret it.

My second wife was a dominant Black woman who had me perform with other men for her amusement. I would have loved if they were Black men, but we did not get around to it. If my current girlfriend asked, I would swing with her as well, but she feels she has put her swinging days behind her, so not in the near future.

No, dude. If she takes you back is to try to work something out. Leave your fantasies out of this. If you cannot leave your fantasies aside, then is best to move on and share custody of your *******.

That offer might be too hard to pass up!
It is, she's a lovely Venezuelan teacher that had to leave and come here to Lima with her two sons (19 and 13yo).
I knew her into a BBC worshiping group of face, like 5 years ago.
She's far more beauty and clever than my wife and she accept me just like I am (a BBC addicted slut), but for me the only importante thing now is my *******. He needs me and I must take care of him, all that I can. I couldn't change my wife neither for England's Queen.

Back