My wife deserves more

HCPL2010

Male
Just last night me and my wife had sex. I lasted about 5-10 minutes then came. She was still horny and wanted to keep going but I couldn’t get hard anymore. We waited for 10-15 minute and she tried sucking me off but nothing. So she just put her clothes back on and went to bed. I know my wife deserves more than that.

Toys, oral, even if you dropped a load up in there, dig in and take a trip to Snack Canyon. Ask her what she wants, talk to her and really communicate. I don’t last that long either, but I’m trying to make sure she’s either had an orgasm before me or I get her during or after.

Just last night me and my wife had sex. I lasted about 5-10 minutes then came. She was still horny and wanted to keep going but I couldn’t get hard anymore. We waited for 10-15 minute and she tried sucking me off but nothing. So she just put her clothes back on and went to bed. I know my wife deserves more than that.
Where you both located from? Maybe one of us can help out?

I don't know if my wife deserves more, but I would love to have her experience a large, muscular man who is well-hung. I think she would love it if she would only try.

Back