My wife and Twin Brothers

Beto45

Male
This is a story my wonderful wife told me that I love from her past. First I have a beautiful little wife . She is 4'11" redhead with a great pair of 34dd breasts. A round ass and great pair of legs.
This story is when she was 18 years old . She had starting seeing this guy for a few week's ,and decided to go to his place to watch a movie . They start watching the movie and making out .She gets close to him and feels something rub against her leg . It was his cock. She was a little surprised by how much of her leg it touched.

She undoes his pants and pulls out a huge cock . She is in awe of it. She has never seen one that big .She grabs it ,but she can't wrap her little hand around it .My wife is using both her hands to jack him off. She ask how big he was . He answers that it's 11" long. She had no doubt that it was that big.
My beautiful wife starts to suck his cock ,but it's just big to go in her mouth. His head was big as her little fist. She tries her hardest. She licks and kisses up and down his cock. She sucks his big tip. She is ready to try it in her tight little pussy. About that time his roommate shows up. This ruins the mood. I guess it was getting late. She had to go home. She still lived with her parents ,and did not want them to be mad her for staying out to late.

A week goes by and she finds out he has been seeing someone else. They end up breaking up. She never got the chance to be alone with him again. A couple of weeks go by ,and she is now going to a party. She shows up and walks up to the party. My wife sees her exboyfriend with the new girl,but also his twin brother. She has a few drinks and comes up with a naughty plan.

So goes to talk to the twin brother . She tells him the plan of revenge. She wants to make him jealous and if he would fool around with her . She wants to make sure the ex can see it happening. The has no problem with it .
He starts telling her how sorry he was that his brother would cheat on her.
They start doing drinking games. His hands were all over her. Grabing her ass feeling her perky tits. She never wore a bra. Her nipples became very hard.They start making out in front of everyone. She was so wet and horny by this time . She needed to be fucked. They head outside to his car. They sit in the backseat. She grabs his cock that was just as big as the brothers . She trys to suck his cock. She licks his cock .My slutty wife was able to get his head in her mouth sucking it hard.

She ready now. Her pussy was dripping wet. She sits on him trying to make that monster cock fit in her tight little pussy. It takes a few minutes to work it in.She wiggled and pulls her pussy lips apart .My wonderful wife cums hard trying to get it in. She had to take it slow to allow his big cock all the way in.She rides him hard . He fills her up.putting his cock in places no man has ever reached.It feels like he is tearing her slutty pussy apart . She keeps cumming on his rock hard cock till he pulls out and cums on her stomach.
She gets out of the car and fixes herself up. My well fucked wife walks back in to the party. Her ex see her come back in with the twin brother and he is pissed. Her plan worked.
She goes back to the party and games. She getting pretty ******* now playing drinking games. She loses track of the brother. My wife is still very horny. She see the brother again across the room and wants to get fucked again.
She walks over and said" I want to make him real jealous. Lets go to the bathroom. I want to make sure he hears me fucking you". He said ok and off they go to the bathroom. She told me she needed his big cock .She needed to see it and have it in her hand again. She wanted her pussy full again.

She goes straight to her knees and starts licking and sucking his big cock . He pulls her up hard. He turns her around bends her over and Rams his cock into her pussy. she cums fast feeling his cock so deep inside her.she starts moaning loud as he is fucking her. He fucks her hard.
He bends over her. She looks over and sees his forarm with a tattoo . It's the exboyfriend fucking her and not the brother. The twin brother did not have any tattoos. See picked out the wrong one. She thought she went in with the brother not the ex.
My wife was surprised .I asked what she did? My beautiful wife said she couldn't stop it felt so good. Her words were "it hurt so good".
She cums hard on his cock. He keeps slamming his cock into her .she loved the way it hurt . She just kept cumming As he used her. He finished up cumming on her ass. She got dressed and did not say a word and left the party. For next couple days she tried to convince herself it was only the brother but she knew what she did.

After she tells me her slutty story. I asked for the name of the ex .She tells me. I was in very surprised.Here is the kicker of the story. I was a bully in school. The guy that was her ex was the guy I picked on and beat up a few times. so in end he got the last laugh. He bested me. He fucked my beautiful wife before me with the biggest cock she has ever had

Last edited:
Back