My wife’s question to all the sissy white boys

Glad to hear it. Yes, transitioning (or conversion) can occur quite rapidly. Mine was at an initiation party. After being plied with poppers, I was taking countless loads at both ends. When I went to my doctor and told him I was limp, he assured me it was natural when a bottom starts taking load.
I also helped psychologically, for I no longer was upset and hurt by my wife getting fucked by other guys.
and all this time I thought it was that puberty had just passed me by, I guess having a real man's sperm in my ass several times a week over rode it! who knew I'd be so lucky

Attachments

• 7E6F14E5-8A35-4829-F6E9-037B5E138371_SUM21.jpg
    7E6F14E5-8A35-4829-F6E9-037B5E138371_SUM21.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
I find this mindset interesting. Not just the initial question but to expand on it. Now I realize that most of this is just fantasy for guys but go beyond the oral and anal question. What are some specific situations that invoke the faggot feeling? Is it the physical act or a mental thing. I would think it’s more mental since most of this is fantasy. I know the things I like to do to my husband but I’m always open to new ideas for him.

I find this mindset interesting. Not just the initial question but to expand on it. Now I realize that most of this is just fantasy for guys but go beyond the oral and anal question. What are some specific situations that invoke the faggot feeling? Is it the physical act or a mental thing. I would think it’s more mental since most of this is fantasy. I know the things I like to do to my husband but I’m always open to new ideas for him.
it is being dominated by him the way he takes your wife right in front of you seeing how she responses to his power and when he is finished fucking you wife the way he tells you to get over hear and clean his cock off and than has you clean your wife's pussy out after he filled it up with his cum and you can not even look him or your wife in their eyes you just keep your head down looking at his cock all wet with his and your wife's juices on it and all you want to do is suck his cock clean and your wife's pussy clean or the way he will tell you how he wants you to dress before he and his friends come over to use your wife and you just obey him their are a lot of things like that is how you know you are a faggot

it is being dominated by him the way he takes your wife right in front of you seeing how she responses to his power and when he is finished fucking you wife the way he tells you to get over hear and clean his cock off and than has you clean your wife's pussy out after he filled it up with his cum and you can not even look him or your wife in their eyes you just keep your head down looking at his cock all wet with his and your wife's juices on it and all you want to do is suck his cock clean and your wife's pussy clean or the way he will tell you how he wants you to dress before he and his friends come over to use your wife and you just obey him their are a lot of things like that is how you know you are a faggot
Yes! It just becomes natural and accepted; another man has taken charge and
will be fucking your wife for the foreseeable future.
You don't question it or hesitate... you just do what he (the bull) tells you to do.

One bull wanted both me & wife shaved smooth, as well as me wearing a pair of
her thigh-highs. and a collar. When my wife laid them on my side of the bed, I knew
she was all-in on me wearing them. She said she likes it because it helps turns me into
a maid or house-boi. So I wasn't all that surprised when she called ma a faggot,
but I was still embarrassed.

Yes! It just becomes natural and accepted; another man has taken charge and
will be fucking your wife for the foreseeable future.
You don't question it or hesitate... you just do what he (the bull) tells you to do.

One bull wanted both me & wife shaved smooth, as well as me wearing a pair of
her thigh-highs. and a collar. When my wife laid them on my side of the bed, I knew
she was all-in on me wearing them. She said she likes it because it helps turns me into
a maid or house-boi. So I wasn't all that surprised when she called ma a faggot,
but I was still embarrassed.
Don't be enjoy every moment I do like humiliation

Glad to hear it. Yes, transitioning (or conversion) can occur quite rapidly. Mine was at an initiation party. After being plied with poppers, I was taking countless loads at both ends. When I went to my doctor and told him I was limp, he assured me it was natural when a bottom starts taking load.
I also helped psychologically, for I no longer was upset and hurt by my wife getting fucked by other guys.
Like three yrs ago, we were worried about my painful erections and my wife helped me with internal prostate massages. My dr said precisely that. Those massages conditioned me for anal sex. Her pegging and her bull's friend brought me satisfaction again. I didn't need my dick anymore for sexual pleasure.

During playtime she asked me “what makes you feel like more of a faggot? Having a cock cum deep in your ass or having a cock explode in your open mouth?

I answered mouth. Something about having to taste another mans seed and waiting for the last drop before swallowing just makes me seem so submissive. Do you agree??
Yes!

During playtime she asked me “what makes you feel like more of a faggot? Having a cock cum deep in your ass or having a cock explode in your open mouth?

I answered mouth. Something about having to taste another mans seed and waiting for the last drop before swallowing just makes me seem so submissive. Do you agree??
I think when he starts cuming in my mouth then pulls out shoots the rest all over my face

I respect your answer to your wife... but, my answer would be: DEFINITELY having a BBC fill my boipussy with hot cummmmm.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE orally worshipping BBC. and i always will. the act of submitting and surrendering my mouth and throat to BBC is positively delicious.

HOWEVER... no matter how much i;ve felt like a faggot when sucking BBC, it isn't even close to the feeling of utter faggotry associated with taking BBC into my boipussy. when i first lost my cherry to BBC, i knew i was - and would forever be - a faggot for BBC. when said BBC flooded my guts with black baby batter, i knew my man-card was permanently REVOKED.
I agree ! I am a total Cocksucker and have sucked over 1000 guys off, many of them were Black Kings, with the Black dudes, I loved sucking them and swallowing their Baby Batter, but I really loved it when they would tell me to get in the position which is my head down in the bed, pussy in the air and they just slam into my man pussy and fuck me hard and then flood my guts with their sperm…..I really love that

I agree ! I am a total Cocksucker and have sucked over 1000 guys off, many of them were Black Kings, with the Black dudes, I loved sucking them and swallowing their Baby Batter, but I really loved it when they would tell me to get in the position which is my head down in the bed, pussy in the air and they just slam into my man pussy and fuck me hard and then flood my guts with their sperm…..I really love that
i think there is something about "control" at play. like... when i'm blowing a guy, even if he's facefucking me, i have at LEAST the control that the threat of my bite will afford. (even tho' i'd never DREAM of biting - so everyone knows). but (pun sort of intended) when i'm face down/ass up... i have no such control. there is no parity or equity... i'm ON THE BOTTOM and getting FUCKED.

Last edited:
I respect your answer to your wife... but, my answer would be: DEFINITELY having a BBC fill my boipussy with hot cummmmm.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE orally worshipping BBC. and i always will. the act of submitting and surrendering my mouth and throat to BBC is positively delicious.

HOWEVER... no matter how much i;ve felt like a faggot when sucking BBC, it isn't even close to the feeling of utter faggotry associated with taking BBC into my boipussy. when i first lost my cherry to BBC, i knew i was - and would forever be - a faggot for BBC. when said BBC flooded my guts with black baby batter, i knew my man-card was permanently REVOKED.
like your answer

Back