My wife’s question to all the sissy white boys

Sucking BBC while my wife and her friend Shelly sit on the couch, sipping wine and watching me is pretty humiliating but then having the bull cum all over my face and then have to stay there on my knee’s, cum dripping off my face, down my chest….and jack off and shoot my little load while the girls giggle, that makes me feel like a little faggot cocksucker for sure……especially when Shelly right before I cum, they know now when I’m about to nut, scoops BBC cum off my face with my finger and makes me suck her finger clean as I shoot my little load!

Sucking BBC while my wife and her friend Shelly sit on the couch, sipping wine and watching me is pretty humiliating but then having the bull cum all over my face and then have to stay there on my knee’s, cum dripping off my face, down my chest….and jack off and shoot my little load while the girls giggle, that makes me feel like a little faggot cocksucker for sure……especially when Shelly right before I cum, they know now when I’m about to nut, scoops BBC cum off my face with my finger and makes me suck her finger clean as I shoot my little load!
Humiliating? I see sissies/faggots use that term, and I don't understand that. Humiliation is a distasteful emotion. What I would feel if I were in the situation you describe, sucking a nice hard black cock and having him come all over my face, would be something I'd feel thrilled about, especially with my wife and others watching. Yes, I would feel like the inveterate cocksucker that I am, but pleased with myself sucking cock and making the guy come. Perhaps what is referred to is humiliation is what a normal person would feel if made to undergo it, but sissy cucksuckers like us aren't normal guys when it comes to the love of taking and servicing cock. What we are is submissive. I take great pleasure in being submissive to a guy with a nice (hopefully big) hard cock, sucking it and/or taking it fucking my cock craving "pussy" and being treated as merely an object used for his ******* pleasure and satisfaction. That's why we crave it so much, and that's why it is such and erotic thrill, sometimes even rising to the intensity of of us coming without even touching our clits, but just from the sheer incredible thrill it creates in us.

While I've never really thought of myself as a "sissy" and my black bull enjoys the irony of having a masculine male submitting to him, I would have to say MOUTH.

When getting fucked he and I are both receiving pleasure from the penetration. While the submissive, feminine act of being on my hands and knees or on my back is not lost on me (and I love feeling it), I still have that "this feels so good" feeling pumping through my head. The act of kneeling and sucking his dick, giving pleasure to his dick with only the hope he will fuck me soon, makes me feel more submissive than almost anything else.

However, I did say almost anything else, what truly makes me feel like a total submissive faggot is when after he dumps his load deep up my hole and rolls over, off of me, and then offers me to clean the last bit of cum from his dick. Before he caged me I would have never done that but being kept locked and horny all the time, even after he's finished off, when he wags his dripping cock at me I drop down there and take him in my mouth again. So, willingly submitting to taste the cum leaking from the black dick that just flooded my ass, that's what really makes me feel like a good little faggot bitch.

During playtime she asked me “what makes you feel like more of a faggot? Having a cock cum deep in your ass or having a cock explode in your open mouth?

I answered mouth. Something about having to taste another mans seed and waiting for the last drop before swallowing just makes me seem so submissive. Do you agree??
Absolutely

:love:

Definitely getting fucked. I sucked a lot of cock and considered myself "hetro-flexible" or bi. It was only after I got fucked that I started referring a slut for BBC or a faggot for BBC.
Yes this. Being deep fucked hard for hours is my only goal. I’ll suck cock eat pussy be humiliated, feel pain, anything to get fucked by a BBC. Blacks only for life.

The technical or clinical way being cummed-in "changes you" is the hormone NGF. It is absorbed by the bottom's rectal lining right into the bloodstream. It lowers you testosterone while it increases your estrogen. Your already diminutive penis gets smaller and limp, becoming more like a clitoris. It's natures way of helping your body accommodate getting fucked, after it senses that you're probably going to be used like a girl.
During "transition" or "conversion", you learn to orgasm by having your prostate stimulated rather than the penis glan. That's why most bottoms also tend to be uncircumcised. It's no longer necessary for the glan or head to be exposed, thus then phimosis.
But psychologically, going home with another man's jizz inside you is intense. If that doesn't make you a faggot, I don't know what does!
Does that really happen. Incredible to read.

Does that really happen. Incredible to read.
Yes it does! It's gradual. It takes the "fight out of you".
When you come home and find another man is porking your wife...
you don't take it as hard anymore. You start to empathize with her.
Especially if some stranger's sperm is leaking out of your butthole.

You will notice the craving for big cock and being cummed-in increases.
Watch some videos; notice that even when tops promise to "pull-out",
after they do, they re-enter and try and push the cum they deposited on your rosebud
back up inside you.

They know that it will help turn you into a pussy bottom.

Yes it does! It's gradual. It takes the "fight out of you".
When you come home and find another man is porking your wife...
you don't take it as hard anymore. You start to empathize with her.
Especially if some stranger's sperm is leaking out of your butthole.

You will notice the craving for big cock and being cummed-in increases.
Watch some videos; notice that even when tops promise to "pull-out",
after they do, they re-enter and try and push the cum they deposited on your rosebud
back up inside you.

They know that it will help turn you into a pussy bottom.
I know from when I started having sex with my black lover as he came inside of my emotions were changing I became more submissive I even gave my girl friend to him to use yes I was able to full understand and relate to the pleasure my girl friend was having with him and the few times I tried to stop having sex with black men it never worked I always went back to them

I know from when I started having sex with my black lover as he came inside of my emotions were changing I became more submissive I even gave my girl friend to him to use yes I was able to full understand and relate to the pleasure my girl friend was having with him and the few times I tried to stop having sex with black men it never worked I always went back to them
It does give you a euphoric feeling and changes your emotions

The technical or clinical way being cummed-in "changes you" is the hormone NGF. It is absorbed by the bottom's rectal lining right into the bloodstream. It lowers you testosterone while it increases your estrogen. Your already diminutive penis gets smaller and limp, becoming more like a clitoris. It's natures way of helping your body accommodate getting fucked, after it senses that you're probably going to be used like a girl.
During "transition" or "conversion", you learn to orgasm by having your prostate stimulated rather than the penis glan. That's why most bottoms also tend to be uncircumcised. It's no longer necessary for the glan or head to be exposed, thus then phimosis.
But psychologically, going home with another man's jizz inside you is intense. If that doesn't make you a faggot, I don't know what does!
The same thing happened to me! My first time... when the top told me he was "gonna get me pregnant", I struggled a bit. Mounting me from behind and being much bigger and stronger than me, he had no problem holding me in place. After unloading inside me, he kept his cock inside
me which felt like forever. But then a certain calm did wash over me. The damage was done... I was a bottom faggot now. Other guys watching knew what had occurred and clapped and jeered. It's all part of acceptance and transition.
When I'm on my hands & knees in the filth of the adult bookstore booth, being mounted like a pig and being called names, I like when a guy puts the little brown bottle under my nose 'til I get poppered-up. Then I relax and let the big mushroom dickhead do a number on my prostate.
It won't be long before I start spilling my seed on the floor.

I remember the first time a guy told me to get on all-fours. He could tell I was skittish. "Don't worry", he said, "In a couple of minutes you'll be adding your own load to the puddles". Turned-out he was right.

"Wasting your load" on the dirty floor is what should happen, all the while some other dude is planting his good seed up your wife's cunt.
I am totally stealing these as fun things to say to my husband during play.

Back