My wife’s question to all the sissy white boys

All I know is that the guy said he'd pull-out. When he didn't, I was embarrassed and worried (especially with other guys watching).
But when they saw the cum ozzing, dripping out from my foreskin, they knew. You can't hide it. In voluntarily getting the cum fucked-out
of you by some guy with a huge mushroom head dick relentlessly hitting your prostate. Like I said, that was only half of it. The insidious
body chemistry changes were only beginning.

Seriously, studies have been done. Virtually all the white (and black) bottoms in prison have low testosterone/ high estrogen.
Just the opposite for black top men. Under a microscope, it's almost like the alpha semen cannibalizes the beta male's sperm.
That's why your penis gets limp and acts as a clit. From that point on, your orgasms are prostate based and no longer penile glan based.
Alpha male semen is very powerful. Even the odor, the release of pheromones. Once NGF takes hold, it changes your body chemistry.
"Virtually all the white (and black) bottoms in prison have low testosterone/ high estrogen. Just the opposite for black top men." I find this interesting, but is it the chicken or the egg?
"That's why your penis gets limp and acts as a clit." In my case my dick always got hard for females, even just just making out without having sex. On the other hand, I always had a hard time getting hard when getting my cock sucked, by males or females. And I was a top, not a bottom.
As I've said elsewhere on this site, I've never actually had anyone come in my ass, but for several other reasons, I love being fucked.

All I know is that the guy said he'd pull-out. When he didn't, I was embarrassed and worried (especially with other guys watching).
But when they saw the cum ozzing, dripping out from my foreskin, they knew. You can't hide it. In voluntarily getting the cum fucked-out
of you by some guy with a huge mushroom head dick relentlessly hitting your prostate. Like I said, that was only half of it. The insidious
body chemistry changes were only beginning.
It must have been wonderful. It's never happened to me, but I would be incredibly thrilled to be fucked with others watching, have a big (black?) cock pounding me and filling my boi pussy with his cum.

During my life-long experience with being a faggot, it seems to me that men in general like blowing each other, regardless of their race or sexual orientation or martial state. But when it comes to anal intercourse, it is usually a dominant alpha-male who does the fucking while a submissive beta-male is on the receiving end. When a beta-male takes a cock (and cum), in his male pussy (ass hole or mussy), he earns the titles of sissy, queer, faggot, fem, and mitch (male bitch), among others. And eventually, if you act like a woman, you might as well dress like a woman.
Yeah i definitely agree. Im a white Hispanic 29 yr old and i remember the first time i sucked BBC it changed me.

Last edited:
As a freshman in high school, in the locker room, a couple of guys made it a point to put their cocks next to mine.
Being a late bloomer, the contrast was stark. My hairless, uncircumcised "baby-dick" looked so pathetic next to their hairy 7 inches.
The large purple mushroom dick head looked so naughty next to my definitely non-threatening phimosed foreskin penis.

About a year later, it was one of those types of cocks that burrowed it's way up my gut and made me spill my seed on the floor.
I was converted to a bottom. My wife admits to being attracted and aroused by their type of cocks. Like me, she will get on her knees
and "service" any big cut cock, young or old.

As a freshman in high school, in the locker room, a couple of guys made it a point to put their cocks next to mine.
Being a late bloomer, the contrast was stark. My hairless, uncircumcised "baby-dick" looked so pathetic next to their hairy 7 inches.
The large purple mushroom dick head looked so naughty next to my definitely non-threatening phimosed foreskin penis.

About a year later, it was one of those types of cocks that burrowed it's way up my gut and made me spill my seed on the floor.
I was converted to a bottom. My wife admits to being attracted and aroused by their type of cocks. Like me, she will get on her knees
and "service" any big cut cock, young or old.
Perhaps a case of penis envy. :love:

I know I am a faggot but I think when I am on my back looking up at a big black man with my ankles at his shoulders him pounding me , my useless balls and clit feel his belly as my ass gets pounded is completeness for me. I know I am there for his pleasure.

Last edited:
I know I am a faggot but I think when I am on my back looking up at a big black man with my ankles at his shoulders him pounding me , my useless balls and clit feel his belly as my as gets pounded is completeness for me. I know I am there for his pleasure.
Now you've got it! Indeed, you are there for his pleasure but many good tops make sure their pussy-boys derive some satisfaction as well.
Nothing is more pleasurable than having your feet in the air as you're getting plowed, but then having the top "skin back the hood"
(peel back your foreskin) exposing the tiny pink clit-head.

A lot of tops enjoy watching my beta juice dribble out the end.
Then they often smile or laugh or comment about what a good little faggot I am.

Now you've got it! Indeed, you are there for his pleasure but many good tops make sure their pussy-boys derive some satisfaction as well.
Nothing is more pleasurable than having your feet in the air as you're getting plowed, but then having the top "skin back the hood"
(peel back your foreskin) exposing the tiny pink clit-head.

A lot of tops enjoy watching my beta juice dribble out the end.
Then they often smile or laugh or comment about what a good little faggot I am.
Thank you so much for the comment! I full on dribble sissy cum. I can not control it. Guys often laugh as it lays there wiggling around oozing cum but still limp as a man pounds me proper. I just flex my insides, squeeze my asslips on his dick as he does what he was born to do, and i am in awe the whole time

Last edited:
Back