My first BBC

I was a senior in high school doing some research at the library for an assignment and was joined at the table I was sitting at by a nice looking black woman in her mid 20s. We started talking and it turned out she was the building superintendent at an apartment building across the street. As we left the library she invited me to her apartment for a soda, which I accepted. As we were sitting on her sofa she made an advance towards me and I leaned in for her kiss. She immediately started rubbing my cock (which is 8" x 6 1/2") and when it got hard she unzipped my jeans and started sucking it. After a little while she stood up, faced away from me and started dancing, shaking her ass in my face. She removed her blouse and bra, turned around and swayed her big tits in my face, making me suck her nipples. Then she turned away from mw again, removed her skirt and showed me that magnificent bubble butt of hes. She slowly dropped her panties and pressed her naked ass against my face, shaking it the whole time. Then she suddenly turned around, grabbed my head and shoved her 10" black cock against my mouth. I was totally shocked... but styrangely turned on. I couldn't help myself, I opened my mouth and took in that massive dick. I started sucking it just like she had sucked mine, and it grew so big and fat. The head swelled up like an apple and completely filled my mouth. She said "just relax your throat and swallow it." I did as she said and felt that giant cock slide all the way down my throat. She pumped it in and out, completely fucking my throat and shot a huge load of cum into my mouth. I have been hooked ever swince.

I was a senior in high school doing some research at the library for an assignment and was joined at the table I was sitting at by a nice looking black woman in her mid 20s. We started talking and it turned out she was the building superintendent at an apartment building across the street. As we left the library she invited me to her apartment for a soda, which I accepted. As we were sitting on her sofa she made an advance towards me and I leaned in for her kiss. She immediately started rubbing my cock (which is 8" x 6 1/2") and when it got hard she unzipped my jeans and started sucking it. After a little while she stood up, faced away from me and started dancing, shaking her ass in my face. She removed her blouse and bra, turned around and swayed her big tits in my face, making me suck her nipples. Then she turned away from mw again, removed her skirt and showed me that magnificent bubble butt of hes. She slowly dropped her panties and pressed her naked ass against my face, shaking it the whole time. Then she suddenly turned around, grabbed my head and shoved her 10" black cock against my mouth. I was totally shocked... but styrangely turned on. I couldn't help myself, I opened my mouth and took in that massive dick. I started sucking it just like she had sucked mine, and it grew so big and fat. The head swelled up like an apple and completely filled my mouth. She said "just relax your throat and swallow it." I did as she said and felt that giant cock slide all the way down my throat. She pumped it in and out, completely fucking my throat and shot a huge load of cum into my mouth. I have been hooked ever swince.

So that wasn’t the only time you were in her apartment?

Back