My wife’s first BBC

It has been years in the making, but my wife is getting her first BBC tonight. We have role played about her being with BBC for years. She finally said that she wanted to try it for real. We found a guy, and they have been texting and talking on the phone for awhile now. And they are meeting tonight. I’ll add a screenshot of the last text I seen between them and a few of my wife19802F07-53D5-4A27-AD4E-47E91B9261E7.png4A513636-C2BF-42AA-AE55-598288C97DD9.jpeg0ED6096B-14BC-490D-AA7F-F5A7A97E20CA.jpeg

As her husband, your only role is to be an observer in this event. It is her body. It is her decision as to the wearing of a condom or not during sex. I suspect that your chosen man is a real Bull. He understands that his sperm is his calling card in this three way relationship. She should prepare for some mind blowing sex and orgasms and you should prepare for a mental mind blowing event too. Enjoy.

It has been years in the making, but my wife is getting her first BBC tonight. We have role played about her being with BBC for years. She finally said that she wanted to try it for real. We found a guy, and they have been texting and talking on the phone for awhile now. And they are meeting tonight. I’ll add a screenshot of the last text I seen between them and a few of my wifeView attachment 2013956View attachment 2013957View attachment 2013959
She's definitely beautiful. Hopefully, she'll have some good fun tonight.

It has been years in the making, but my wife is getting her first BBC tonight. We have role played about her being with BBC for years. She finally said that she wanted to try it for real. We found a guy, and they have been texting and talking on the phone for awhile now. And they are meeting tonight. I’ll add a screenshot of the last text I seen between them and a few of my wifeView attachment 2013956View attachment 2013957View attachment 2013959

Come back and let us know how it goes.

Sounds like you have a great night ahead of you. Congrats! Share pics and video, if you can

Let Black Daddy Know how It Go?
I Am Interested Into Seeing If She Would Love To Handle A 10'bbc Afterwards................

Definitely needs stretched by a BBC with hubby watching. Hopefully you did it bareback so he filled that beautiful pussy with his seed.

beautiful woman! I guess with a tight pussy! and for her husband a cold beer!

As her husband, he has every right to be part of the decision process. It's up to them.

Of course, true. He may be part of the decision process. However, the ultimate decision is the wife's and the wife's alone. I know many couples, that going into a swinger/hotwife situation, work out that condoms will be used. In this situation, however, given that there was an ambiguity in the text messages going back and forth. Given that no hard and fast rules were stated up front. Well, that decision will be the wife's and her's alone.

I have seen this exact scenario played out so many times. The wife, where there are no firm rules, will always enjoy playing coy. If she and the Bull really hit it off well, then, she will let him bareback and blow his seed into her. It is a natural and biological function in the sexual game.

Back