My wife’s dream weekend

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
We were travelling to the UK and met a wonderful man in the airport lounge ,he started up a conversation , my wife was keen to listen as he was very interesting ,over the next couple of hours we laughed and chatted ,during which time we found out he was on the same plane.

My wife was very flirty and I realised she was keen on him , as he got some food I asked her if she was turned on by him ,she smiled and licked her lips ,over the next few hours while we waited for our plane he realised my wife loved bbc and I was comfortable with it.

We arranged to meet when we got to the UK , I must say they both behaved in the lounge and on the plane but there was chemistry between them.

He called several days later and invited us to his home for the weekend, on arrival they kissed and the chemistry was evident , his hands were were massaging her ass as they kissed , he showed us to our room then the rest of the house , the door bell rang and in walked two of his mates with a white woman , introducing us as his friends we then sat around and drank wine ,we men went and watched a football game and the two women went to organise dinner , at dinner we told jokes and we all flirted with both women , nice and very friendly as the night came to an end his mate left with the woman and we went to bed , Kim was wet and very randy ,she told me the woman informed her that Jim our friend was one hell of a lover and had one hell of a huge cock.

Next day we went out for lunch ,Jim had arranged a party for the night and has invited several of his friends over , we went home and Kim got organised for the evening ,Jim and I had a few drinks and laughed about Kim’s length in the bathroom ,I told jim she will be so ready for whatever he smiled and told me she would be ok and he was looking forward to seducing her and was I ok with others joining in,I raised my glass go for it she would love it.

People arrived and the party got going , lights were dim and the mood erotic , Kim and Susan were still upstairs getting ready us blokes were mingling and chatting I was introduced to others and the party was I full swing ,Jim’s mates were chad,Bret and Colin I believe they are the four who will be fucking Kim .

Jim tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to the stairs down came Kim followed by Susan, fuck they looked hot and very slutty ,they mingled with all the guests that night but Jim and his friend did help themselves to a few touches and gropes , the night went quickly some lef5 and it ended up with the four men me and the two ladies , Susan went upstairs with chad leaving Bret , Colin and Jim , I sat on a bar stool looking through to the lounge , Kim was with the three men , she started to dance with Bret and Jim and Colin sat on the huge lounge ,Bret as they danced undid her dress leaving her with only her high heels , Kim was not wearing any underwear she then danced for the two men on the couch while Bret took his clothed off ,Bret came to her naked and joined her his now very hard cock was rubbing on her ass which made her very slutty.

Jim and Colin had removed there clothes and was sitting naked, Susan was so right jim had the fattest cock I have ever seen ,Colin’s was long not fat ,Bret led her to Colin’s cock she swallowed as much as she could as Bret fucked her from behind , I saw Kim look at Jim’s cock her eyes went so big and her nipples erect ,her rhythm was wonderful she enjoyed every stroke of Bret’s and Colin was in awe as she sucked his cock , Jim got up came over to me his huge cock swinging as he walked ,he drank and expressed his approval of Kim told me he was looking forward in fucking Kim , he asked if she has had one as big as this ,Jim stroked it and got bigger his finger could not go around it ,I told him no and can I watch it go in , he said ,with pleasure , we have all night.

The boys took turns fucking Kim and both ended up giving her two wonderful loads of cum ,Susan and chad came down ,Susan stroked Kim’s ass then went down and ate her out and let Kim eat her out ,Kim and Susan cleaned all three cocks to point of them getting hard again which caused three more loads which the girls enjoyed.

Both girls went and cleaned up and we men drank at the bar , telling me how great Kim was even Susan was impressed with Kim’s performance.

When Susan came down she left leaving Jim Bret ,Colin and myself at the bar not long after Kim came down totally naked and ver fresh , Jim kissed her she stroked his huge cock , she looked at me then went down on his cock she could not fit it in her mouth so she ran her tongue up and down his shaft ,Jim opened his legs so she could get to his balls it was then I noticed her rimming his ass , Jim got up went to the lounge knelt on it with his ass in the air and told her to eat his asshole , she did for ages , Jim got up kissed her then got her on all fours ,motioned me to go over to watch his cock penetrate her cunt , he fingered her now very wet opening then letting her suck his fingers grabbed the back of her hair and eased his cock in her ,he struggled a little but soon the head disappeared Kim let out a huge gasp and Jim slowly fed his cock deep in her ,he withdrew ,i saw one hell of a huge opening Kim was panting ,Jim smiled at me with that satisfaction look then plunged his wet huge thick cock back into Kim and fucked her , he pounded her for ages she could not get enough , Jim was dripping sweat all over her back as he fucked her , then suddenly he shoved it deep grunted and fed her his load ,he twitched for ages ,he pulled out and cum pouring from her ,Kim swung around and cleaned Jim’s cock eating as much cum she could find .

They both rested ,Kim had a huge smile and her body was so wanting more I could tell , brad and Colin took over and fucked Kim , Jim and I went for drinks , watching Kim enjoy the two men was erotic ,it must sound stupid on my behalf but we have a great relationship and I really enjoy watching Kim with black men ,it’s a lifestyle we endorse and enjoy.

That weekend Kim had Jim for 24 hours ,he had so much stamina and cum.

We were travelling to the UK and met a wonderful man in the airport lounge ,he started up a conversation , my wife was keen to listen as he was very interesting ,over the next couple of hours we laughed and chatted ,during which time we found out he was on the same plane.

My wife was very flirty and I realised she was keen on him , as he got some food I asked her if she was turned on by him ,she smiled and licked her lips ,over the next few hours while we waited for our plane he realised my wife loved bbc and I was comfortable with it.

We arranged to meet when we got to the UK , I must say they both behaved in the lounge and on the plane but there was chemistry between them.

He called several days later and invited us to his home for the weekend, on arrival they kissed and the chemistry was evident , his hands were were massaging her ass as they kissed , he showed us to our room then the rest of the house , the door bell rang and in walked two of his mates with a white woman , introducing us as his friends we then sat around and drank wine ,we men went and watched a football game and the two women went to organise dinner , at dinner we told jokes and we all flirted with both women , nice and very friendly as the night came to an end his mate left with the woman and we went to bed , Kim was wet and very randy ,she told me the woman informed her that Jim our friend was one hell of a lover and had one hell of a huge cock.

Next day we went out for lunch ,Jim had arranged a party for the night and has invited several of his friends over , we went home and Kim got organised for the evening ,Jim and I had a few drinks and laughed about Kim’s length in the bathroom ,I told jim she will be so ready for whatever he smiled and told me she would be ok and he was looking forward to seducing her and was I ok with others joining in,I raised my glass go for it she would love it.

People arrived and the party got going , lights were dim and the mood erotic , Kim and Susan were still upstairs getting ready us blokes were mingling and chatting I was introduced to others and the party was I full swing ,Jim’s mates were chad,Bret and Colin I believe they are the four who will be fucking Kim .

Jim tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to the stairs down came Kim followed by Susan, fuck they looked hot and very slutty ,they mingled with all the guests that night but Jim and his friend did help themselves to a few touches and gropes , the night went quickly some lef5 and it ended up with the four men me and the two ladies , Susan went upstairs with chad leaving Bret , Colin and Jim , I sat on a bar stool looking through to the lounge , Kim was with the three men , she started to dance with Bret and Jim and Colin sat on the huge lounge ,Bret as they danced undid her dress leaving her with only her high heels , Kim was not wearing any underwear she then danced for the two men on the couch while Bret took his clothed off ,Bret came to her naked and joined her his now very hard cock was rubbing on her ass which made her very slutty.

Jim and Colin had removed there clothes and was sitting naked, Susan was so right jim had the fattest cock I have ever seen ,Colin’s was long not fat ,Bret led her to Colin’s cock she swallowed as much as she could as Bret fucked her from behind , I saw Kim look at Jim’s cock her eyes went so big and her nipples erect ,her rhythm was wonderful she enjoyed every stroke of Bret’s and Colin was in awe as she sucked his cock , Jim got up came over to me his huge cock swinging as he walked ,he drank and expressed his approval of Kim told me he was looking forward in fucking Kim , he asked if she has had one as big as this ,Jim stroked it and got bigger his finger could not go around it ,I told him no and can I watch it go in , he said ,with pleasure , we have all night.

The boys took turns fucking Kim and both ended up giving her two wonderful loads of cum ,Susan and chad came down ,Susan stroked Kim’s ass then went down and ate her out and let Kim eat her out ,Kim and Susan cleaned all three cocks to point of them getting hard again which caused three more loads which the girls enjoyed.

Both girls went and cleaned up and we men drank at the bar , telling me how great Kim was even Susan was impressed with Kim’s performance.

When Susan came down she left leaving Jim Bret ,Colin and myself at the bar not long after Kim came down totally naked and ver fresh , Jim kissed her she stroked his huge cock , she looked at me then went down on his cock she could not fit it in her mouth so she ran her tongue up and down his shaft ,Jim opened his legs so she could get to his balls it was then I noticed her rimming his ass , Jim got up went to the lounge knelt on it with his ass in the air and told her to eat his asshole , she did for ages , Jim got up kissed her then got her on all fours ,motioned me to go over to watch his cock penetrate her cunt , he fingered her now very wet opening then letting her suck his fingers grabbed the back of her hair and eased his cock in her ,he struggled a little but soon the head disappeared Kim let out a huge gasp and Jim slowly fed his cock deep in her ,he withdrew ,i saw one hell of a huge opening Kim was panting ,Jim smiled at me with that satisfaction look then plunged his wet huge thick cock back into Kim and fucked her , he pounded her for ages she could not get enough , Jim was dripping sweat all over her back as he fucked her , then suddenly he shoved it deep grunted and fed her his load ,he twitched for ages ,he pulled out and cum pouring from her ,Kim swung around and cleaned Jim’s cock eating as much cum she could find .

They both rested ,Kim had a huge smile and her body was so wanting more I could tell , brad and Colin took over and fucked Kim , Jim and I went for drinks , watching Kim enjoy the two men was erotic ,it must sound stupid on my behalf but we have a great relationship and I really enjoy watching Kim with black men ,it’s a lifestyle we endorse and enjoy.

Back