My wife’s creampie

My wife and I have 3 regulars that she frequently gets together with, almost 2-3 times a week between the 3 of them. One of our bulls we have played with for almost 2 years now and he always makes sure that he leaves my wife full of his seed, this is a pic from the other week when we got together.
It took me almost 30 Min to clean up all of this! I enjoyed every second of it though ;)

Attachments

• F22335CF-551D-4AFF-A5ED-FAE0E3F7B463.jpeg
    F22335CF-551D-4AFF-A5ED-FAE0E3F7B463.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 162
My wife and I have 3 regulars that she frequently gets together with, almost 2-3 times a week between the 3 of them. One of our bulls we have played with for almost 2 years now and he always makes sure that he leaves my wife full of his seed, this is a pic from the other week when we got together.
It took me almost 30 Min to clean up all of this! I enjoyed every second of it though ;)
Lucky you

As a single 57 year-old cuckold white guy, this picture is truly what inspires me to find the right LTR with a gal who gets what I need is exactly what she needs too. Lots of BBC cum being deposited deep inside of her for moi to eat up.

As a single 57 year-old cuckold white guy, this picture is truly what inspires me to find the right LTR with a gal who gets what I need is exactly what she needs too. Lots of BBC cum being deposited deep inside of her for moi to eat up.
I'm sorry but, for a man to clean up the cum mess is sick to me, let the wife and BBC do that.

Back