my white gf first group fuck with me and my two mates

my gf and i invited my two mates over for some new years drinks there black guys. we started playing drinking games and i could tell they were trying to get her wasted lol after about her 6th ******* she was flirting with my mates saying they were hot and had big arms lol i was getting so hard by how she was acting. she had a short skirt on with nothing under them and a top showing off her tits and my mates were checking her out all night anyway i was getting pretty ******* and told her we should go to bed but she said she was gonna stay up for a while with them so that was cool. after about 10 mins i got up for a glass of water and she had her top off and my mates were feeling her tits as i watched from our room. i heard her telling them ill b cool with it if they fuck her which i am. anyway one of my mates told her to bend over the table and spread her ass cheeks so he could lick her pussy as he licked her out she sucked my mates 8 inch cock and told him it was bigger then mine. my mate was fucking her from behind and her moans were so hot after about 5 mins she said to go to the bed and fuck so i pretended i was asleep and my mate layd next to me and his cock was huge at least ten inches and thick. my gf lubed it up and eased it in her pussy while she sucked my other mate till he came on her face. she came as she was riding my mate and he came in her pussy. they all jumped in the shower and i could hear her sucking them off before she came to bed and wen we woke up i asked her wat time she came to bed and she said about 10 mins after u lol lying bbc slut ;) im inviting them over more often haha

Back