My white addicted women...

Why I love black queen?
It is because the fate of any white guy is to serve a woman because she is a cut above us. And black queens are the top of all white people, each black queen must have at least 2 female white slaves. I want to serve and honor my black queen and do everything so that her life becomes better. I'm glad that whites bow to you. You are the best queen. Your white Russian slave!

I'm reposting this from the devastating sentences thread, but i believe it also fits here:

very few things beat a Black woman telling you don't measure up to the Black men they've been with, and when you get into detail, they admit it's genetic. It just...it just really hits different. Happened to me twice so far. Both denied me penile sexual access. A third Black Queen didn't like to talk about race in those terms...but she denied me the privilege of penetrating her as well. Said if she wanted dick she'd hook up with her neighbor (who is a Black man) I was only allowed to eat her out (two of them also ate me out, and referred to my anus as my "pussy")

if it hadn't happened to me already, those moments took this from just a fetish in my head to very, very real.

EDIT: i should add for the theme of this thread that 2 of those women, as u might surmise from them eating me out in a way that made me submissive, were bi-sexual and i felt like they considered me as a female sexually..and had sex with me as such (i mean, they even grabbed me and pinned me and tossed me around and thrust into me and scissored me, they were big girls) ..adding yet another level to how mind fucked i am. I'm still processing my experiences with them...honestly questioning my sexual orientation and even gender identity

Back