My white addicted women...

Marsha and Jane and the Path to Being Black Owned

bdsmlr-1135690-ZuZL6zU1sF.gif

Met Marsha, 24, research assistant in a pharmacy lab. She once was a heterosexual woman who had a steady white boyfriend for 2 years prior to going to Uni to study Chemistry. A black girl, Alisha, on her course seduced her one Friday night in a local nightclub, flirting with her, touching her up on the dancefloor, before finally leading her to a dark corner, away from prying eyes, where Marsha found true love in Alisha's arm. Her warm deep kisses and magic hands teasing her pale skin taking Marsha to new heights of excitement and pleasure. That night in Alisha's dorm room, Marsha discovered the wonderful power of black sexuality. She yielded easily, dumping her boyfriend a week later and becoming Alisha's lover for the rest of her studies. As the years beyond uni went by, Marsha became more intrigued by Black Female Power, eventually she began seeking in earnest for a Black Queen to serve...

bdsmlr-872054-WpwxHVOCPG.gif

Meet Jane, 20, secretary in a local packing firm. She was seduced by a handsome strapping black laborer at the firm. Flirting quickly progressed to a full blown affair behind Jane's co-habiting boyfriend's back. Her black lover's physical prowess dwarfed her white boyfriend's in every way imaginable, his sexual skills were amazing. They fucked whenever they got the chance, often in white couple's bedroom at home. One day Jane was confronted by her black lover's wife, a beautiful ebony lady, who warned Jane to stay away from her husband. Jane's boyfriend also found out about the same time and the relationship was over. Jane was upset but her encounter with the angry wife had felt electrifying. Jane was intrigued about the dark skinned beauty who had confronted her. To help Jane drown her sorrows, her friends took her to a bar. Jane protested not wanting to goo looking yet for another guy, but her friends told her not to worry about that as it was gay night in the bar, so no creepy dudes around. That night, Jane met Tanya, a stunning black lady who was there with her gay brother. They got chatting and as the night progressed they got on really well, joking and carrying on. Jane felt so comfortable in Tanya's presence and soon felt the tell tale urges of wanting to kiss her. The rest of the night was a bit of a blur, a heady mix of wine and 420 and Tanya, Tanya, beautiful Tanya. The next morning, Jane awoke in a strange bedroom. She could hear a female singing somewhere. As her senses came back to her she recognised the voice as Tanya's. Tanya strode into the room, naked, long black hair flowing over her soft caramel skin. "Sorry babe, gonna have to kick you out, got to be at my folks place in hour." Tanya's voice was deep, ever so slightly husky, full of confidence. "Yes, yes, sorry, of course." Jane replied scrambling for her clothes. "Quite a night last night, eh? Thought you said you were not gay. Could have fooled me. Ha!", Tanya smiled and winked at Jane. "I'm not, really..." Jane began to explain. "Really!" Tanya strode over to Jane who was sat on the edge of the bed. "What about this? What about last night?" Tanya looked firmly & questioningly at Jane, pushing her pussy into her face. Jane instinctively knew what to do, plunging her face into Tanya's wet mound and licking at her gently. Jane never saw Tanya after that day, but her encounter with the beautiful and dominant black woman lingered in her memory for several months, until she began to search on the internet one day for another dominant Nubian woman...

bdsmlr-381254-IJsBsxPlqz.gif

Mistress Jamelia was a dominant Black Lesbian Queen and devout social justice warrior. She regularly patrols a number of internet web forums, looking to pick up white girls who are seeking to be submissive to Superior Black Female Dominants and wishing to be trained in the ways of the NBWO. Within the first two weeks of November 2019, She had acquired two new slaves, Marsha and Jane. Both young, naive white females, ripe for subjugation and training to serve her will. Two white girls from different backgrounds, places, with different stories, all converging on the same path - the Path to Black Ownership. They are the latest, but by no means the last. Both serve a higher purpose now. Both server their Ebony Goddess. Both have found themselves in their rightful place. More will follow.

Public Apology to Goddess Philmo
A while ago, Goddess Philmo granted me the honour of maintaining a steady stream of postings to this, Her thread. I consistently posted new material as instructed by Her Highness for some time. However, recently I have become lax in my duties, failing to post anything for nearly two weeks. Whilst there have been some understandable distractions, e.g. work commitments, I accept without reservation that I have negligent in my duties, with several opportunities missed to fulfill my pledge and delight the Goddess. Goddess Philmo has made perfectly clear to me that this behaviour is unacceptable and I have been instructed to return to my duties forthwith. With this posting I hereby publicly apologize to Goddess Philmo and renew my pledge to uphold Her Orders and carry out my duties to the best of my ability, starting today. I am truly sorry, Goddess, it won't happen again, and I thank you for your tolerance and guidance in keeping this white slut in line and focused on promoting Black Power and the NBWO to come, the superiority of Black Kings and Queens over the weakness of whites, and the rule of Black Female Supremacy. I bow before you, kiss your perfect feet and beg forgiveness.
Your servant, B2tC

@Beta2theCore I can forgive you this time. Your public apalogy is completed with beautiful ebony godesses. I hesitated to ask you to post your small cock here but you will send it in pm. Your limp dicklet... not hard. This little thing is just good enough to play... just rub it on my feet, or on my shoe. If you had been closer, your ass would have remembered this mistake...

View attachment 3313327

Christine has fantasy's about her black co-worker, Margaret...

View attachment 3313329

Touching her perfect black breasts, playing with her big hard dark nipples,
having Margaret's strong black fingers roll around her aching nipples...

View attachment 3313332

Imaging kneeling before Margaret, watching open mouthed as she lifts
up her little red dress, parts her smooth caramel thighs and invites her
to eat her luscious shaved black pussy...

View attachment 3313343

Craving the taste of her hot wet sex...

View attachment 3313344

To be her wanton white slut getting fucked every night by her...

View attachment 3313345

View attachment 3313346

Her little obedient white slave girl...

View attachment 3313347

Night after night, the same dream, the same fantasy, the same wet hot
orgasms
ABSOLUTELY

@Beta2theCore I can forgive you this time. Your public apalogy is completed with beautiful ebony godesses. I hesitated to ask you to post your small cock here but you will send it in pm. Your limp dicklet... not hard. This little thing is just good enough to play... just rub it on my feet, or on my shoe. If you had been closer, your ass would have remembered this mistake...
Yes, Goddess. Thank you.

Back