My white addicted women...

SLAVE TO THE BLACK NATION

Roxy and Janelle had been friends since their University days. They had met on a Black Lives
Matter Rally one Saturday and instantly hit it off. Both were NBWO supporters and devout
social justice warriors, dedicated to bringing the Dark Truth to weak and pliable white minds.
Janelle got much of her fiery activist nature from her boyfriend, Pastor Leroy, not a real clergyman,
but a member of a 10 man strong black gang bang group called the "The Black Hammers".
Leroy had told Janelle many a story of how the group would be contacted by single white
sluts, or cuckolded submissive white husbands whose had been tasked by the dominant white
slut wives to find them more Black Kings to meet up with, He instilled in Janelle the idea that
white flesh was fuck meat for Black Dominants and his stories often told of sex parties in hotels
paid for by the husband, or even in the couple's own home bedroom, in which the white male
was chaste and serving the Kings while they fucked his wife like the cuck couldn't. Sometimes,
white sluts craved to be trained and used regularly. One such slut was Mrs Allen, a white cunt
who couldn't get enough black in her life. Pastor Leroy had insisted as part of her training she
served Black Queens as well as Kings. And so she was ordered to visit Janelle's flat one Saturday
evening and make herself available for use.

View attachment 3373729

Janelle excitedly called Roxy and told her to come over as they had a new white slut to play with.
Mrs Allen turned up dressed as slutty as she could, hair and make up done like a tart, skimpy top
and short skirt, no knickers on, cheap heels, clutching an expensive bottle of wine as a present.
Her cuck hubby had driven her over and was hovering in the doorway behind her. Janelle told
him his wife was here for the night and to fuck off until she called him to come pick her up. He
meekly agreed and disappeared.

Mrs Allen was an eager little mature white whore. Willing to do anything to please the two beautiful
Black Queens. They made her strip, verbally humiliated her, made her serve the drinks, crawl about
on all fours kissing their toes an ankles. They took turns dribbling their spit in her mouth as she kneeled
on the floor, head back, mouth open wide. Then they fucked. They fucked her.

View attachment 3373756

Making the slave lick their assholes and pussy, one after the other, back and forth between them, pausing
to slap her face and spit on her tits before forsing her face into a phat black ass crack or juicy black pussy.
This went on until both Queens had come. Then they fucked Mrs Allen with a couple of big black strap ons.

When morning came, Leroy arrived with the cuck husband. He made him watch while he fucked his
wife in front of him. Janelle and Roxy watched too, tormenting Mr Allen by ******* talking at him, telling
him how pathetic he was and how his wife needed to be fucked by a real man. Mr Allen's little white
cock strained in his cage watching Leroy pound his wife doggy style, then with a mighty groan Leroy
pulled his huge black cock out of her well used married white pussy and unleashed several thick streams
of thick potent Black King seed over her ass cheeks. "Clean it up, cuck." Leroy ordered, and Mr Allen
dutifully crawled over to his wife and began to lick up all of the Pastor's warm Sacrament.

The Queen's howled with laughter at how weak & submissive this slut's husband was.
It is an honor to be able to serve like this Lady @Philmo

Roxy and Janelle had been friends since their University days. They had met on a Black Lives
Matter Rally one Saturday and instantly hit it off. Both were NBWO supporters and devout
social justice warriors, dedicated to bringing the Dark Truth to weak and pliable white minds.
Janelle got much of her fiery activist nature from her boyfriend, Pastor Leroy, not a real clergyman,
but a member of a 10 man strong black gang bang group called the "The Black Hammers".
Leroy had told Janelle many a story of how the group would be contacted by single white
sluts, or cuckolded submissive white husbands whose had been tasked by the dominant white
slut wives to find them more Black Kings to meet up with, He instilled in Janelle the idea that
white flesh was fuck meat for Black Dominants and his stories often told of sex parties in hotels
paid for by the husband, or even in the couple's own home bedroom, in which the white male
was chaste and serving the Kings while they fucked his wife like the cuck couldn't. Sometimes,
white sluts craved to be trained and used regularly. One such slut was Mrs Allen, a white cunt
who couldn't get enough black in her life. Pastor Leroy had insisted as part of her training she
served Black Queens as well as Kings. And so she was ordered to visit Janelle's flat one Saturday

View attachment 3373729

Janelle excitedly called Roxy and told her to come over as they had a new white slut to play with.
Mrs Allen turned up dressed as slutty as she could, hair and make up done like a tart, skimpy top
and short skirt, no knickers on, cheap heels, clutching an expensive bottle of wine as a present.
Her cuck hubby had driven her over and was hovering in the doorway behind her. Janelle told
him his wife was here for the night and to fuck off until she called him to come pick her up. He

Mrs Allen was an eager little mature white whore. Willing to do anything to please the two beautiful
Black Queens. They made her strip, verbally humiliated her, made her serve the drinks, crawl about
on all fours kissing their toes an ankles. They took turns dribbling their spit in her mouth as she kneeled

View attachment 3373756

Making the slave lick their assholes and pussy, one after the other, back and forth between them, pausing
to slap her face and spit on her tits before forsing her face into a phat black ass crack or juicy black pussy.
This went on until both Queens had come. Then they fucked Mrs Allen with a couple of big black strap ons.

When morning came, Leroy arrived with the cuck husband. He made him watch while he fucked his
wife in front of him. Janelle and Roxy watched too, tormenting Mr Allen by ******* talking at him, telling
him how pathetic he was and how his wife needed to be fucked by a real man. Mr Allen's little white
cock strained in his cage watching Leroy pound his wife doggy style, then with a mighty groan Leroy
pulled his huge black cock out of her well used married white pussy and unleashed several thick streams
of thick potent Black King seed over her ass cheeks. "Clean it up, cuck." Leroy ordered, and Mr Allen
dutifully crawled over to his wife and began to lick up all of the Pastor's warm Sacrament.

The Queen's howled with laughter at how weak & submissive this slut's husband was.
I want to kiss that white slave

View attachment 3373729

и короткая юбка, без трусиков, дешевые каблуки, сжимая в подарок дорогую бутылку вина.
Ее мужик нахрен прогнал ее и завис в дверях позади нее. Жанель сказала
его жена была здесь на ночь и отвали, пока она не позвонила ему, чтобы забрать ее. Он
покорно согласился и исчез.

Миссис Аллен была нетерпеливой маленькой зрелой белой шлюхой. Готов сделать все, чтобы порадовать двух прекрасных
Черные Королевы. Они заставили ее раздеться, словесно унижали ее, заставили ее подавать напитки, ползать
на четвереньках целует пальцы ног в лодыжки. Они по очереди капали свою слюну во рту, когда она опустилась на колени
на полу, голова назад, рот широко открыт. Затем они трахались. Они трахали ее.

View attachment 3373756

Заставить раба лизать свои жопы и киску, один за другим, взад-вперед между ними, делая паузу
шлепнуть ее по лицу и плюнуть на ее сиськи, прежде чем заставить ее лицо в толстую черную задницу или сочную черную киску.
Это продолжалось, пока не пришли обе королевы. Затем они трахнули миссис Аллен парой больших черных ремешков.

Когда наступило утро, Лерой прибыл с мужем-членом. Он заставил его смотреть, пока он трахал его
жена перед ним. Джанель и Рокси тоже смотрели, мучая г-на Аллена дерьмом, разговаривая с ним, говоря
ему, как он жалок и как его жену нужно трахнуть с настоящим мужчиной. Мистер Аллен маленький белый
петух напрягся в своей клетке, наблюдая, как Лерой стучит своей женой по-собачьи, затем с могучим стоном Леруа
вытащил свой огромный черный член из ее хорошо использованной замужней белой киски и выпустил несколько толстых ручьев
толстых мощных черных королей на ее задних щеках. "Убери это, хак". Лерой приказал, а мистер Аллен
покорно подполз к своей жене и начал слизывать все теплые таинства пастора.

Королева взвизгнула от смеха о том, насколько слаб и покорен муж этой шлюхи.

[/ QUOTE]
как мило служить и быть скромной сукой

View attachment 3373729

View attachment 3373756

My queen @Philmo I want to be your white little dog and lick everything you want.And always stand on my knees to transform into stupid animals that you will comand.I want the leash to squeeze my fragile neck when I lick the floor on which you walk.

My queen @Philmo I want to be your white little dog and lick everything you want.And always stand on my knees to transform into stupid animals that you will comand.I want the leash to squeeze my fragile neck when I lick the floor on which you walk.
you're already my little white dog. PM me some pics of you... I have to make a veterinary study to chose if I keep you and let's see how long you will last in time...

As many of white women ask to serve me and behave like my addicted white submissive and obedient women, here is a tribune for them and for me to declare their feelings, the way they feel to be owned, the way they feel to abandon themselves to me, the way their husband feel, etc... it's a free tribune to express their deep inside feelings to be read by everyone and to officially declare their pride of being owned by me.
Hope they will be expressive... and sincere !
I want to serve you godess!

Back