My wedding ring

I sit by our marital bed, he is on his knees she has his big black cock in her hand slowly stroking up and down my wedding ring on her finger glistens in the light from the lamp,oh so slowly she opens her mouth and with the hand with my ring she take the knob of his cock moving an inch at a time inwards between her lips.He takes her head in his hands and begins to ******* her to swallow more and more his grip in her hair until he has worked every inch of his think 9 inches into her and starts to brutally face fuck her.He pulls off his cock and pusher on her back as he spreads her legs and buries his head in her crutch sucking at my wife's pussy as he starts to work his thick fingers into her.lewd wet sounds fill the air then she grabs his head as she comes pushing herself up to him the light again reflects from my ring.He kneels up moving into position his knob at her entrance put him in me darling she says and again the ring that she put on my finger shines as I grip that big fucking cock and help him to fill her up he works his way into her till he is fully embedded in.then he gathers pace and start to build up to begin pounding her with every stroke he is converting her to a BBC slut her second orgasm throbs through her and still he pounds her non stop her moans getting louder her body trembling as he finally starts to growl a deep throaty sound as he fills her white married pussy is overflowing,he drags his cock out .time for you cucky boy do your duty I slowly move my head between her spread thighs as brings her hands and grips my head and pulls me in to lovely cream pie feast all for.As we watch the film later my ring on her finger shines bright as I lick. at the final scene has her holding my head the ring glitters as she forces my head down onto his come covered cock.in one session he has turned us both into addicted BBC sluts.This my fantasy of my wedding ring on her finger rest assured darling I love you more as time goes by and if you ever wish to do this I will be beside always.

Back