My sweet fucking wife

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by earlandy, Oct 27, 2010.

1. earlandy

earlandy New Member

We have been swingers for a long time and in the past i have watched my sweet little wife fuck lot and lots of men some white and some black and each time i watched her fuck i can't wait to get at her and kiss her all over and lick her pussy clean and have her force feed me pussy the first black man she fucked and sucked drove her wild and it drove me crazy watching her and him go at it so am i a cuckold

2. gale

gale New Member

You are definitely a cuckold, and a lucky one at that

3. larrysbbc4u

larrysbbc4u New Member

Text me2096889369 i wanta fuk her white cunt

i got lots of pics amd i will travel to fuck a nasty white bitch i love all ages i just plowed my homeboys 5f y old white mom slut and she even sucked her assgravy from my bbc after i gaped her shitbox balls deep mmmmm if it aint white it aint right thats all i fuk u cucks caint do it with the 3inch slungs so ladies cum and get it!

4. Willing4uBBC

Willing4uBBC New Member

Hi Larry, I would like you to fuck my white bitch's white cunt

5. cucu

cucu New Member

While i am not a cuckold I have enjoyed seeing my wife bedded by ebony men. But then I do enjoy sharing her with men in general.

6. Toby

Toby New Member

If your a cuckold then so am I. Because in th 38yrs. that we have been married she has proubly fucked and sucked over 100 guys. I love watching and sometimes joining in. But the best time is when go home and I fuck her open and wet pussy, then clean it out

7. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Yup, your cucked baby!

8. cuckyboi23

cuckyboi23 Member

Hey I love not only the cleaning up duties I have performed but also, the loose sloppy fucking I get as a treat after she has had her fun turns me on a ton! I love the fact that moments or hours before there was a black guy in her who was twice my size.
    Love that shit!
    Puts me in my place.

Wife an bbc likes this.