My sweet fucking wife

earlandy

We have been swingers for a long time and in the past i have watched my sweet little wife fuck lot and lots of men some white and some black and each time i watched her fuck i can't wait to get at her and kiss her all over and lick her pussy clean and have her ******* feed me pussy the first black man she fucked and sucked drove her wild and it drove me crazy watching her and him go at it so am i a cuckold

Text me2096889369 i wanta fuk her white cunt

i got lots of pics amd i will travel to fuck a nasty white bitch i love all ages i just plowed my homeboys 5f y old white mom slut and she even sucked her assgravy from my bbc after i gaped her shitbox balls deep mmmmm if it aint white it aint right thats all i fuk u cucks caint do it with the 3inch slungs so ladies cum and get it!

While i am not a cuckold I have enjoyed seeing my wife bedded by ebony men. But then I do enjoy sharing her with men in general.

If your a cuckold then so am I. Because in th 38yrs. that we have been married she has proubly fucked and sucked over 100 guys. I love watching and sometimes joining in. But the best time is when go home and I fuck her open and wet pussy, then clean it out

Hey I love not only the cleaning up duties I have performed but also, the loose sloppy fucking I get as a treat after she has had her fun turns me on a ton! I love the fact that moments or hours before there was a black guy in her who was twice my size.
Love that *******!
Puts me in my place.

We have been swingers for a long time and in the past i have watched my sweet little wife fuck lot and lots of men some white and some black and each time i watched her fuck i can't wait to get at her and kiss her all over and lick her pussy clean and have her ******* feed me pussy the first black man she fucked and sucked drove her wild and it drove me crazy watching her and him go at it so am i a cuckold
I am cuckold too

Back