My snowy adventure

So tonight I was picked up by a group of 6 Black gods who have gangbanged me outdoors several times now. To give you some context of what tonight is like, it is well below freezing, and there is a huge blizzard where you can only see a couple of metres ahead of you, and it is very windy. So they had me do what they normally do, and took my clothes, keys, and phone, and out me in the trunk. They of course don't drive gently on purpose, so I get banged around a bit. The car stops, and they pull me out of the trunk, and have me walk fully naked and barefoot in the storm with about 40 cm of snow on the ground, with them all in parkas and scarfs and hats with the hoods up. They bring me to a swing on a playground, wrap it around the bar a few times to make it higher, then lay me across it. Then then run a train on me for a couple of hours, taken turns with both my holes. Their sizes range from about 10" to 12". Because of the heavy snow, I have a thick layer of snow on my back as I get fucked. The cold has made my boi dick fully retract into me. As cum starts to leak out of my ass it forms as icicle. The same happens with my boi clit, from leakage. One of the Gods, who is a huge cummer, cums all over my face, and it quickly turns to ice, sealing my eyes and nostrils shut. After they all had finished, they push me off the swing into the snow, and say "get up bitch". As I follow their voices back towards the car, the cum in my ass fully freezes. When I reach them they throw me back into the trunk and take off. At this point my eyes and nose are still sealed shut. I manage to push all the iced cum out of my ass, and to avoid making a mess in a Gods car, I put it in my mouth to melt and swallow it. They arrive somewhere, and get out and leave me in their. After an uncertain amount of time (no phone and can't see anyways), they come back and drive the car a short distance. They pull me out and throw me against what I realize after is a pile of garbage bags by a dumpster. I can smell alcohol, so I realize we are outside a bar. They kindly piss on my, finally freeing my eyes and nostrils, they throw my belongings and clothes in the dumpster, say they will see me next week and drive off, leaving me a 5 kilometre walk back after retrieving my things. When I got home, I thought of all the ways my safety was endangered tonight by my mission of serving my Gods, and my dicklet leaked a bit. I can't wait to see what they do to me next Friday.

Back