My neighbor had a party

JPGetty

Male
I found this old photo, of my wife with our neighbor from years ago.
This was at a party he had at his house. It was very late, and pretty much everyone had left. Someone told me my neighbor had gone to bed. And when I couldn’t find my wife, I figured she went home. I walked to my house. She wasn’t home. Getting a little worried, I went back to my neighbors. Everyone was gone by then. I was looking all over for my wife. As I was going up stairs, I heard a woman moaning and groaning. It was coming for my neighbors bedroom. I figured my neighbor hooked up with one of the guests. As I was going back downstairs, curiosity got the best of me. I slowly opened the door to peek in. And there was my neighbor fucking my wife. I watched for a while, then I left them alone. I did take one picture. I went back home. A few hours later my wife came home. Smiling ear to ear, she said” What a great party! I had a great time!” I said”I know you did.” as I showed her the picture. We both laughed and went to bed. I knew from that point on, our life was going to be very different.

Attachments

• IMG_4211.jpeg
    IMG_4211.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 474
This was at a party he had at his house. It was very late, and pretty much everyone had left. Someone told me my neighbor had gone to bed. And when I couldn’t find my wife, I figured she went home. I walked to my house. She wasn’t home. Getting a little worried, I went back to my neighbors. Everyone was gone by then. I was looking all over for my wife. As I was going up stairs, I heard a woman moaning and groaning. It was coming for my neighbors bedroom. I figured my neighbor hooked up with one of the guests. As I was going back downstairs, curiosity got the best of me. I slowly opened the door to peek in. And there was my neighbor fucking my wife. I watched for a while, then I left them alone. I did take one picture. I went back home. A few hours later my wife came home. Smiling ear to ear, she said” What a great party! I had a great time!” I said”I know you did.” as I showed her the picture. We both laughed and went to bed. I knew from that point on, our life was going to be very different.
I hope she got more of his dick too. Seems like you liked what you saw - she sure did like it

I would have loved to see my wife like that. Neighbor that is black was down on our front porch hanging with us. I left to go in the house to use the bathroom.

When I came back outside her shirt and bra was pushed up and shorts off with his 11 inches between her legs.

I played with her tits but they didn't do anything else maybe I should have stayed in bathroom longer.

Damn that's hot!

Back