My little white whore and her BBC weekend!

Well that's very hot but that's not a BBC! That's just a black cock! She needs real BBC! An there are plenty on here to find! She needs to be truly stretched an impregnated with superior BBC SEED!

Well that's very hot but that's not a BBC! That's just a black cock! She needs real BBC! An there are plenty on here to find! She needs to be truly stretched an impregnated with superior BBC SEED!
We both agree. Although no one is impregnating her, she definitely wants to go much bigger and still looking for that one giant black dick.

So hot. I am waiting for video like that from my slut. Up to now just one white bull.. I have to be patient.

you cant tell me what hole blongs to you cuz ya dick ant bigger than mine. know your place cuck. im fucking her ass deep
Does this approach ever work? It wouldn't get you very far with us, and we even identify as a cuckold couple. I can't speak for the OP, but it sounds like these two do not. I bet you ain't gonna be fucking her at all, let alone "fucking her ass deep."

It's one thing to flex online, and another thing to actually get to play with a wife/couple. Seems like you're doing great at the former, but curious how many would respond positively if your goal is the latter.

With all due respect, my initial reaction is "know your place, dude who seems to want to be invited into a couple's private affairs."

Also, FYI, your reply is supposed to go outside of the QUOTE block.

Last edited:
Does this approach ever work? It wouldn't get you very far with us, and we even identify as a cuckold couple. I can't speak for the OP, but it sounds like these two do not. I bet you ain't gonna be fucking her at all, let alone "fucking her ass deep."

It's one thing to flex online, and another thing to actually get to play with a wife/couple. Seems like you're doing great at the former, but curious how many would respond positively if your goal is the latter.

With all due respect, my initial reaction is "know your place, dude who seems to want to be invited into a couple's private affairs."

Also, FYI, your reply is supposed to go outside of the QUOTE block.

Ha! I've already contacted him about it. And no, it doesn't work. He has no idea who I am and how we play. Nor will he ever.

“We’re about 100% more real” and “not anything I need to prove.”

Verified members beware!
Dude, what's the problem here? Do you do this everybody? I asked what getting "verified" meant and never got an answer. I just now saw the "sticky" so I'll get right on that since it's a problem for you. :)

Yeah, the old verification argument gets tired. We're glad there's a system for proving you're real on this site, and we like to see verification from people before actually trying to meet up so we know we're not wasting our time or being trolled by creeps. And we're sure not sharing identifying pictures with people we don't know are real.

All that said, a few of the people here often seem to have a hard on for outing "fake" profiles, and it seems like a lot of the narcs are wrong about as often as they're right about the people they accuse. My favorite recent example involves a member who spent a colossal amount of time outing "fakes," and not only was she proven wrong when several of them later verified, but eventually lost her own verified status as well.

My advice, if you're interested, is to verify if you like. It might make it easier for you if you're trying to meet people. But ignore people who try tell you what to do in the forums here. You'll get people who tell you you're doing something wrong no matter what you do, so keep on doing you, and enjoy yourselves. Thanks for sharing the vids.

Yeah, the old verification argument gets tired. We're glad there's a system for proving you're real on this site, and we like to see verification from people before actually trying to meet up so we know we're not wasting our time or being trolled by creeps. And we're sure not sharing identifying pictures with people we don't know are real.

All that said, a few of the people here often seem to have a hard on for outing "fake" profiles, and it seems like a lot of the narcs are wrong about as often as they're right about the people they accuse. My favorite recent example involves a member who spent a colossal amount of time outing "fakes," and not only was she proven wrong when several of them later verified, but eventually lost her own verified status as well.

My advice, if you're interested, is to verify if you like. It might make it easier for you if you're trying to meet people. But ignore people who try tell you what to do in the forums here. You'll get people who tell you you're doing something wrong no matter what you do, so keep on doing you, and enjoy yourselves. Thanks for sharing the vids.
Thank you! I'm happy to share them. And I'll be verifying tomorrow. ;)

I think I know the user you're talking about. I ended up hitting the "ignore" button because I got tired of "her" popping into every thread with "then verify". I was always suspect about how real that profile was, always seemed (cat)fishy to me.

I think I know the user you're talking about. I ended up hitting the "ignore" button because I got tired of "her" popping into every thread with "then verify". I was always suspect about how real that profile was, always seemed (cat)fishy to me.
Real or fake, I certainly never saw anything but nastiness coming from her. Going into forums specifically created for a group of people to post, and repeatedly calling that group of people a waste of space... I mean, who does that? But whatevs. I digress. Good riddance, any legitimacy she thought she was clinging to.

Back