My Knees are shot

Still
Kevin Durant Mvp GIF by NBA

Real rap! first two week of knee replacement was ******* after that got better every day will be getting second one done in march
It would seem that surgery was the best option for YOUπŸ‘ŒπŸ½.
Fortunately EVERYONE is entitled to determine what the best option for them is πŸ˜‰.

Hey not trying to tell you what to do,but ask any folks who had knee replacement surgery they have been down the road you are ON.
Hmmm...πŸ™„
You have a presumptuous way of wording thingsπŸ€”.
You don't know what road I'm onπŸ‘ŒπŸ½.
You know the road you're on😏.
It's not that you're telling me what to doπŸ‘ŽπŸ½.
It's like you telling my future better than GOD...πŸ™πŸ½
Maybe you should use your gift on a "Win For Life" scratch off πŸ˜†.
Knee replacement is coming

Last edited:
Hmmm...πŸ™„
You have a presumptuous way of wording thingsπŸ€”.
You don't know what road I'm onπŸ‘ŒπŸ½.
You know the road you're on😏.
It's not that you're telling me what to doπŸ‘ŽπŸ½.
It's like you telling my future better than GOD...πŸ™πŸ½
Maybe you should use your gift on a "Win For Life" scratch off πŸ˜†.
Ok bro nice talking to you

Ok, these 58-year-old knees are shot, and I can't do cowgirl or reverse cowgirl anymore. I couldn't get off of Anthony last night they hurt so bad! He had to roll me over first. This suck because I really enjoy that position. :cry:
Do it with him sitting on a chair.. this way your knees can hang down and he can hold them and bounce you up and down instead.

Ok, these 58-year-old knees are shot, and I can't do cowgirl or reverse cowgirl anymore. I couldn't get off of Anthony last night they hurt so bad! He had to roll me over first. This suck because I really enjoy that position. :cry:
At 53 i practice deep squats to keep me knees flexible and strong but mostly to build my tushy ☺️

No way can those knees be 58 years old ... 48 maybe.

It's amazing how common knee reps are getting, I've got friends whose recovery has been miraculous. Likely worth getting an actual professional opinion.
Agreed... At the time I was participating in this thread. The authoritarianism of of some of the respondents left me flat πŸ˜‚.
So far my knees are okay with the interventions I've undertaken thus far. Coincidentally, I have a friend who's scheduled for a double knee replacement this month. We're the same age...57. Personally I tried to avoid surgery whenever possible... Doesn't everybodyπŸ€”?
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽.

Back