My Knees are shot

Ok, these 58-year-old knees are shot, and I can't do cowgirl or reverse cowgirl anymore. I couldn't get off of Anthony last night they hurt so bad! He had to roll me over first. This suck because I really enjoy that position. :cry:
Not too long ago I went for hyaluronic acid injections. EUFLEXXA... Three injections in each knee over the course of six consecutive weeks. You can do it in 3 weeks if you want both knees injected at the same time. Within a month after the treatment there was a noticeable improvement. My discomfort level has decreased by at least 50%. Certainly made Doggystyle on the bed with my girlfriend. Where she's on all fours and I'm on my knees all pleasure and no pain... Good luck 😘.

Ok, these 58-year-old knees are shot, and I can't do cowgirl or reverse cowgirl anymore. I couldn't get off of Anthony last night they hurt so bad! He had to roll me over first. This suck because I really enjoy that position. :cry:
Besides the procedure I previously mentioned. There's another I didn't opt for... It involves using your own b.lood to create a serum that is then injected into the knees. I believe it's platelet related... It can be used in conjunction with the hyaluronic acid. Hope you find some relief 😉.

Besides the procedure I previously mentioned. There's another I didn't opt for... It involves using your own b.lood to create a serum that is then injected into the knees. I believe it's platelet related... It can be used in conjunction with the hyaluronic acid. Hope you find some relief 😉.
We have an elderly member of our family that is beginning this procedure. Will let you know how it works. I understand it will take a while for it to work.

All top athletes experience what you are experiencing. It's OK. Your carreer as documented here has been legendary. You don't owe the game anymore. Relax, and feel free to just lie back and take all the black dick coming to you. You've earned it many times over.🫡🫡🫡

Some positions can be a real workout and that sucks when you're hurt or injured.

All top athletes experience what you are experiencing. It's OK. Your carreer as documented here has been legendary. You don't owe the game anymore. Relax, and feel free to just lie back and take all the black dick coming to you. You've earned it many times over.🫡🫡🫡
I love the sound of this and calling you both a legend and a professional athlete in the game! You go girl!

You can still do cowgirl with the aid of firm pillows. Just build your partner up by placing six pillows under him, lengthwise, three undr his hips and three under his head and shoulders. This will relieve the pressure on your arthritic knees, and allow for the clit grinding only cowgirl can bring. And if you need more than six pillows, add two more. Here is a link for some other ideas. https://www.womanandhome.com/health-wellbeing/sex-position-for-knee-problems/

Your amazing in every way. Hoping you can find pain relief and enjoy yourself as much as possible. I'm sure those BbC bulls won't complain pinning those beautiful legs back while they are on top ! 😉

Not too long ago I went for hyaluronic acid injections. EUFLEXXA... Three injections in each knee over the course of six consecutive weeks. You can do it in 3 weeks if you want both knees injected at the same time. Within a month after the treatment there was a noticeable improvement. My discomfort level has decreased by at least 50%. Certainly made Doggystyle on the bed with my girlfriend. Where she's on all fours and I'm on my knees all pleasure and no pain... Good luck 😘.
Knee replacement is coming

That's ok Darlin'. There's still plenty of positions he can pleasure you from. Oh, and we can watch from to.

Back