My Knees are shot

Agreed... At the time I was participating in this thread. The authoritarianism of of some of the respondents left me flat 😂.
So far my knees are okay with the interventions I've undertaken thus far. Coincidentally, I have a friend who's scheduled for a double knee replacement this month. We're the same age...57. Personally I tried to avoid surgery whenever possible... Doesn't everybody🤔?
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽.
Yes! One of my friends was this age. We had to do field work together, and his transformation pre and post was miraculous. There was an element of age/timing where the doctor had him wait a while before going in. Not sure what that was about.

Yes! One of my friends was this age. We had to do field work together, and his transformation pre and post was miraculous. There was an element of age/timing where the doctor had him wait a while before going in. Not sure what that was about.
Really glad that your friend had a successful outcome. My friend waited until he needed a cane before he decided. I hope I never get to that point with it. But if I do and if surgery is the best option well then so be it. However right now I cannot justify it.

Because too early you might outlive it and have to go thru it again get it done at 60 or 65 you may be gone before it wears out

Back