my journey

PV8085

Couple
Gold Member
From
IL, US
I was register on the site by my ex husband there is a lot things happen in my life many disappointments and dramas most of you who communicated with me before are maybe doubt me not know me well.
I am not sure what i look for but loneliness is not a good thing my expectations are low to find anything on this site but one thing can be guaranteed i am open to be blacked.

You know how I feel about you I know more than any on her please be careful putting yourself out here, there are predators and fakes galore in here .

I was register on the site by my ex husband there is a lot things happen in my life many disappointments and dramas most of you who communicated with me before are maybe doubt me not know me well.
I am not sure what i look for but loneliness is not a good thing my expectations are low to find anything on this site but one thing can be guaranteed i am open to be blacked.
Welcome :)

Sorry to hear all that. What are you looking for? If you ever care to chat about it feel free to message me.

hi guys and gals
i have not words to thank you all for all the support and good wishes i received hope most of it is genuine
on the weekend will put effort to make things for real there is a lot of you who wants to meet me i will try my hardest to give you all attention been busy with work and renovation in my current house....
i be keeping it honest with you all
No suprices here i want to be blacked but will select the best and conviently located man for the job hopefully will be able to post my experience here

There is another thing I can mention to add
A lot of guys things girls are piece of meat that can be use and owned ...start to experience now
That the forum is sort of excuse to find white whore and have your way with her
Most of us girls want respect ✊ we love sex but main point is to have positive experience
What is in bed stays there

After been in this forum as a couple before
And single now I be moving on with my life
Most people here are dreamers...hope you all realise what you dreaming about
I be happy with my current love being a lesbian or bisexual still to be decided
Thank you for all the attention and support during the little time I spend on this forum

Back