MY ISSUE WITH CUCKS !!!!!

NYCbull718

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I get tons of messages from horny eager cucks asking me to fuck their wives or gfs ....which I’m 100% cool with. My issue is a lot of these cucks seem to want to want to be the sole person communicating and I hardly even hear from your wife. Listen I get it this excites you, it does for me too. But damn can y’all stop hiding your women and sending me endless messages. Cuckolding is about trust so TRUST that she can be a big girl and speak For herself. Thanks

As a cuck, I totally agree. I believe my job as a cuckold is to do the ground work, to find/seek appealing men, filter them, then if my wife is interested, pass them on to her. From there on, she will converse with them and I have no more contact with the bull until the three of us meet.

In saying that, the amount of times i've chatted, shared intimate pics with fake men only to find they were never hung, never bulls etc. is equally frustrating for me and disappointing for my wife.

To all Husbands........I have found that letting her meet alone is the Mount Everest of this lifestyle so you have to try it just once.

Make sure he's good looking, well built, a great guy and your wife really likes him.....a lot.

Just watching her getting ready to meet him and be with him in a his bed all alone will be heart-pounding exciting seeing her sexy little panties knowing there coming off with him all alone.....the moment when she walks out the door and driving away.....then the time passes and you know she's probably in his bed by now.....then more time and you just know she is in his bed making love.....he's deep inside her all alone making love....she's in heaven holding him all alone in bed.

Hours pass and you realize she's made love and has felt him cum deep inside her....Your wife is in the arms and bed of a lover all alone and she knows you want that too.....they whispered passionate things to each other after he cums....and make love again.

She returns to you but knows she'll be in his bed again soon.

Try it guys just once.....she'll want to also believe me.

As a cuck, I totally agree. I believe my job as a cuckold is to do the ground work, to find/seek appealing men, filter them, then if my wife is interested, pass them on to her. From there on, she will converse with them and I have no more contact with the bull until the three of us meet.

In saying that, the amount of times i've chatted, shared intimate pics with fake men only to find they were never hung, never bulls etc. is equally frustrating for me and disappointing for my wife.
100% agree....

I get tons of messages from horny eager cucks asking me to fuck their wives or gfs ....which I’m 100% cool with. My issue is a lot of these cucks seem to want to want to be the sole person communicating and I hardly even hear from your wife. Listen I get it this excites you, it does for me too. But damn can y’all stop hiding your women and sending me endless messages. Cuckolding is about trust so TRUST that she can be a big girl and speak For herself. Thanks
Exactly!!! Say that again!

Yeah there’s a lot of over eager cucks on here need to step back and admire this stuff from a distance rather than pestering us I’m never going to date or marry a white guy so give it up.
Guys just see that pic of your tits and lose their minds thats all. Maybe they dont really wanna marry you?

Hands up, I've been that cuck. It is difficult to let go at first - after all, thede are the women we love and need to protect by instinct.
I've learned to back off, but it has take a while.

For us I handle the initial contact. If we are contacted and she’s interested I share her contact information. If she’s not I let them know and move on. If I see someone I think she might like I will show her. She still has me reach out, but will take over communication pretty quickly. We have had one meet up from this site and one from a hook up site.

That was always one of things with my ex wife, that she selected and talked to the guys she wished to meet and have sex with! I would send some guys her way to talk to but she made contact or knew all the guys she played with! My only problem was if I didn’t like the guy because of a bad vibe it would cause a ruffle with her. Like it was a waste of her time if I didn’t approve of the guy! It only takes one asshole to ruin something and I should’ve been listening to my gut instinct and put my foot down sooner then I did. But that’s life.

I usually filter the guys and set up the first meeting. If my wife digs the guy after the first time she will exchange contact info. Then she free to set up meetings when I’m not home, asleep etc. we do it this way to keep guys she’s not interested in meeting up with again from blowing her phone up with calls and angry messages. We learned the hard way that a lot of guys take it personal if she’s not interested in meeting them again, due to them not hitting it off, lame fucks, weirdo’s etc.

Back