MY ISSUE WITH CUCKS !!!!!

As my kittens Dom first and foremost, it’s my job to protect her. Cuckolding is just one dynamic to our sex life. I’ll talk to you for a few days, perhaps a week. If I enjoy talking to you, I’ll set up a three way conversation with you, my kitten, and myself. While I like to keep the conversation between my kitten and her potential Bull, it’s very important we all get along and feel comfortable with each other. Safety and friendship is highly important to us. We can always find a playmate. :)

My job was to let her know I wanted her to have a Black lover because they built for pleasurable sex and are the best in bed....The wife should find her own Black guy it doesn't have to be on a website.....The wife should have her Black lover all to herself where she can really enjoy the sex....You as the husband should get the details she wants to share.with you....try it guys you'll love it.

I get tons of messages from horny eager cucks asking me to fuck their wives or gfs ....which I’m 100% cool with. My issue is a lot of these cucks seem to want to want to be the sole person communicating and I hardly even hear from your wife. Listen I get it this excites you, it does for me too. But damn can y’all stop hiding your women and sending me endless messages. Cuckolding is about trust so TRUST that she can be a big girl and speak For herself. Thanks
That would make me wonder in some cases if the wife even exists? Otherwise it's just a single gay guy trying to get your cock. ;)

To all Husbands........I have found that letting her meet alone is the Mount Everest of this lifestyle so you have to try it just once.

Make sure he's good looking, well built, a great guy and your wife really likes him.....a lot.

Just watching her getting ready to meet him and be with him in a his bed all alone will be heart-pounding exciting seeing her sexy little panties knowing there coming off with him all alone.....the moment when she walks out the door and driving away.....then the time passes and you know she's probably in his bed by now.....then more time and you just know she is in his bed making love.....he's deep inside her all alone making love....she's in heaven holding him all alone in bed.

Hours pass and you realize she's made love and has felt him cum deep inside her....Your wife is in the arms and bed of a lover all alone and she knows you want that too.....they whispered passionate things to each other after he cums....and make love again.

She returns to you but knows she'll be in his bed again soon.

Try it guys just once.....she'll want to also believe me.
Your write up is inspirational.

I get tons of messages from horny eager cucks asking me to fuck their wives or gfs ....which I’m 100% cool with. My issue is a lot of these cucks seem to want to want to be the sole person communicating and I hardly even hear from your wife. Listen I get it this excites you, it does for me too. But damn can y’all stop hiding your women and sending me endless messages. Cuckolding is about trust so TRUST that she can be a big girl and speak For herself. Thanks
I agree 100%,I find them rather annoying and creepy

What you're trying to say is that you wish YOU were in charge and that YOU still haven't figured out that YOU are the accessory and not the focus of the lifestyle choices THE COUPLE decided to include you in.

Newsflash for all of you dim bulbs who think you are "Bulls/Studs/Daddies/Dom's"or whatever other title you claim you are, cuckolding IS NOT ABOUT YOU and probably never will be. You're just a guest, and the visitor in someone else's house and the more you cry and whine about how hard it is to deal with the cuckold the more evident it is that you will never be anything but a desperate chump looking for some easy pussy.

Sadly, there is a cut of the cuckold and/or cuckold wannabe group that is over-eager, or they are looking for quick masturbation material, and they ruin it for those of us who aren't like that.
I think if these people understood that cuckolding is about the woman and her needs/desires, it would improve this tarnished impression.

On a related note, I wish the group of women who look at cuckolds as all doormats, human ATMs, sissies, etc. would realize they are mis-categorizing a majority of us.

To all Husbands........I have found that letting her meet alone is the Mount Everest of this lifestyle so you have to try it just once.

Make sure he's good looking, well built, a great guy and your wife really likes him.....a lot.

Just watching her getting ready to meet him and be with him in a his bed all alone will be heart-pounding exciting seeing her sexy little panties knowing there coming off with him all alone.....the moment when she walks out the door and driving away.....then the time passes and you know she's probably in his bed by now.....then more time and you just know she is in his bed making love.....he's deep inside her all alone making love....she's in heaven holding him all alone in bed.

Hours pass and you realize she's made love and has felt him cum deep inside her....Your wife is in the arms and bed of a lover all alone and she knows you want that too.....they whispered passionate things to each other after he cums....and make love again.

She returns to you but knows she'll be in his bed again soon.

Try it guys just once.....she'll want to also believe me.

Agree this is a great idea. However trust has to be built for this to happen. Slowly build this bridge. The cuck does not need to be in the room but around. Bulls have to understand how much work you can destroy in a minute that can never be rebuilt.

Agree this is a great idea. However trust has to be built for this to happen. Slowly build this bridge. The cuck does not need to be in the room but around. Bulls have to understand how much work you can destroy in a minute that can never be rebuilt.
Of course....With our situation, my wife finally went for it after years of convincing her to try it She's Asian very petite cute body and shy so it was a struggle...He is a new coworker of hers well built and very good looking which is something she had to have before going for it......they meet alone because she didn't want him to know that I know about all this..so it's like an affair....I agreed just for it to happen finally ...and now I actually just love the way it is. She loves being with him and is very happy..I hear the details she wants to tell me and I know she's holding back.

Nice thread. If your wife doesn't know that you are into this then you aren't a cuck. You are a dreamer. Not hear to 'seduce your wife'. This has to be a mutual decision. Yeah we could fuck your wives if she was into it and you could get off on it, however, it wouldn't involve both of you, it would be about her. So, take your balls out of your mouth and talk to your wives. You can't want this for her, she has to want it as well. We cannot MAKE it happen it for you. She's either into it or she isn't. You can't ******* it.

J

I understand your point. My girlfriend prefers I take charge of things. She gets nervous, she wants to make sure I don't feel weird, etc. I empathize with where you're coming from. If a guy is just trying to be inn the way or use this as his directorial debut then he should fuck off. But I think a lot of couples find this to be a very sensitive subject and they want to protect their relationship.

i was only ever allowed to search forums etc for potential bulls, never to contact them myself (or if i did it was in both our names). If the contact is entirely with the cuck that would suggest to me that he’s a single fantasist.

It came to a place where my wife wanted me to find her men, she traveled for work and was usually at a job site for a year. I would look on dating sites and find likely men and message them. I would explain the situation and what was expected and if they were interested and she was interested I would give them her number. We never posted pics or sent pics but she always had a few good men wherever she was, except at Walmart in Arkansas where she had a guy with close to a foot. I am sure that many people are just having a fantasy and have no intention of going all the way. It should not take many emails and both parties should be honest

What you're trying to say is that you wish YOU were in charge and that YOU still haven't figured out that YOU are the accessory and not the focus of the lifestyle choices THE COUPLE decided to include you in.

Newsflash for all of you dim bulbs who think you are "Bulls/Studs/Daddies/Dom's"or whatever other title you claim you are, cuckolding IS NOT ABOUT YOU and probably never will be. You're just a guest, and the visitor in someone else's house and the more you cry and whine about how hard it is to deal with the cuckold the more evident it is that you will never be anything but a desperate chump looking for some easy pussy.

man these CUCKS are really on one lately. what a dull crayon. it's not about authority or wanting anything more. it's about transparency.

"more you cry and whine about how hard it is to deal with the cuckold the more evident it is that you will never be anything but a desperate chump looking for some easy pussy" - newsflash for you limp dick, cuck, incel (whatever title you claim you are)...most of you are just closeted lames. time wasters, angry little men with an inferiority complex. you want to waste people's time and energy because you think they're an accessory? just goes to show how wack, self centered, and tone deaf you are. also referring to your partner as "easy pussy" (no matter the context) is pretty degrading but hey, that's your "lifestyle" I guess.

oh and wouldn't you guess. someone with jack ******* in their profile, on their proverbial high horse using bold capitalization. go dream elsewhere.

Last edited:
My husband created this profile, introduced me to the site and now I am the one in charge of it. He gets to see messages until I take conversations to whatsapp then he becomes out of the loop. It’s our dynamic, but it works for us. First meets tend to be at our house with him there so I am safe, but he will go into the spare room.
Safety is paramount, but I enjoy picking my own partners :)

Back