I Want to be your online cuck

Hello :)
I really like to worship females that cuck me over the chat. I can be your obedient online cucky.
Or can be your cuck in an rp. I am sure that I can be the cuckold you want.
So please feel free to message me and let's have some fun. I am open minded so ask if you want to know anything :)

How Is It Even Possible To Be An Online Cuck?
It Defeats The Purpose Of Cuckolding With Your Partner Lovers.

What Can You Do Online?

You're Better Off Getting Cucked Virtually On The Online Game Called, Second Life.

At least On There, You're Able To Interact With Other People Across The World That's Into The Kink/Fetish.
👠

Attachments

• Snapshot1Chilln_001.png
    Snapshot1Chilln_001.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 82
I'll Be Logged In Soon.
Maybe In About 1 Hour From Now.
My Username Is The Same As Here
Amina Wetherby

Come At Me Homer Simpson GIF

Hello :)
I really like to worship females that cuck me over the chat. I can be your obedient online cucky.
Or can be your cuck in an rp. I am sure that I can be the cuckold you want.
So please feel free to message me and let's have some fun. I am open minded so ask if you want to know anything :)
Hello, I am in the same boat...I would love to find an online friend and work out my kinks with...and I love roleplay!

An online cuck doesn’t seem satisfying for the Fem-Domme who might enjoy the services of a submissive cuck kneeling before her.

Before the pandemic, and with my Fem-Domme wife’s encouragement, I used to perform cream pie cleanup services for one of her lifestyle girlfriends. This friend cheated on her unsuspecting husband whenever he was away on business. My wife told her about our marital dynamic and offered my cream pie cleanup services. Her friend enthusiastically accepted the offer and I became a pink panty wearing cream pie eater for her friend as well.

Back