MY ISSUE WITH CUCKS !!!!!

My husband created this profile, introduced me to the site and now I am the one in charge of it. He gets to see messages until I take conversations to whatsapp then he becomes out of the loop. It’s our dynamic, but it works for us. First meets tend to be at our house with him there so I am safe, but he will go into the spare room.
Safety is paramount, but I enjoy picking my own partners :)

a strong woman. ;)

I use SLS to set up dates. I make it clear up front on our profile that I am the sole contact and my wife will choose her date from one of the many contacts we receive. As a few have mentioned, my wife is not one to be out there communicating, or texting or emailing. That's not her cup of tea. If the guy takes issue with it, so be it, the next 3 or 4 wont. She knows that I will make every effort to find a partner that she will enjoy being with, not just fucking. This formula has worked for us since '05 and I haven't let her down, except, luckily that one time that a white guy came during foreplay and I took the opportunity to convince her that a black cock would not disappoint. And on the flipside, no guy has left disappointed after fucking the wife.

Back