My Idea

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by CuckoldCouple, Mar 7, 2012.

1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

I remember when my wife and I were first married and we were vacationing at an island resort where there were lots of hot young black studs. I teased her a lot about how she should seduce one of them. She wasn't playing along and finally got mad at me asking if she had married some kind of perv that got off watching his wife screw other men. Although she described me quite accurately I just told her I was kidding and dropped the subject. A couple of days later, however, I came back to the room unexpectedly and found her fucking one of the horse-hung, black guys from the pool. She later told me that it was all my teasing that got her thinking about it and when she got the chance she went for it. She's been banging black bulls ever since, so we both ended up with what we wanted.

2.jpg

2. CarolineCucksMichael

CarolineCucksMichael Member

Sometimes, all you have to do is plant the idea and the woman's imagination and passions take over.

3. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I think my wife is intrested in bbc, after i have told her that she would look sexy fucking her first bbc.

CarolineCucksMichael likes this.
  4. CarolineCucksMichael

CarolineCucksMichael Member

Keep giving her those compliments and stimulating her desires. One day, she'll come to you thinking it's her idea.

5. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

Do you think my bbc virgin wife would be good for some bbc?

hopefulhubby likes this.
  6. 4WivesPussyOnly

4WivesPussyOnly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I should get a copy of your travel itinerary, to make sure her pussy is well-filled with MY BBC!

7. Rubyjane mj Macleod

Rubyjane mj Macleod Member

and heres me still wishing to be taken by a bbc.... wish a load of bbc would move up into Scotland as loads of us are willing to be taken

4WivesPussyOnly likes this.
  8. 4WivesPussyOnly

I will take you AND use you...I love bisexual women.

9. Rubyjane mj Macleod

you wont need to take me as you will fall over me at your feet and ready to do as you please with me forever!!

10. 4WivesPussyOnly

Cool! Forever it will be ... Your new tasks have been given to you. I hope you accurately follow them. ;-)

11. Rubyjane mj Macleod

easy as cream pie... rubyjanemacleod@yahoo.co.uk cumm take me soon xxx