My Idea

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I remember when my wife and I were first married and we were vacationing at an island resort where there were lots of hot young black studs. I teased her a lot about how she should seduce one of them. She wasn't playing along and finally got mad at me asking if she had married some kind of perv that got off watching his wife screw other men. Although she described me quite accurately I just told her I was kidding and dropped the subject. A couple of days later, however, I came back to the room unexpectedly and found her fucking one of the horse-hung, black guys from the pool. She later told me that it was all my teasing that got her thinking about it and when she got the chance she went for it. She's been banging black bulls ever since, so we both ended up with what we wanted.

2.jpg

I remember when my wife and I were first married and we were vacationing at an island resort where there were lots of hot young black studs. I teased her a lot about how she should seduce one of them. She wasn't playing along and finally got mad at me asking if she had married some kind of perv that got off watching his wife screw other men. Although she described me quite accurately I just told her I was kidding and dropped the subject. A couple of days later, however, I came back to the room unexpectedly and found her fucking one of the horse-hung, black guys from the pool. She later told me that it was all my teasing that got her thinking about it and when she got the chance she went for it. She's been banging black bulls ever since, so we both ended up with what we wanted.

View attachment 68039
I should get a copy of your travel itinerary, to make sure her pussy is well-filled with MY BBC!

Back