"MY HUSBAND LIKES TO WATCH!"

my wife likes me to lick her while she gets fucked so often i have cock and balls sliding over my face and in my mouth , the juice drips onto my face and into my mouth and the cum is often licked out. After sex my face smells like the other mans junk. I have gotten used to it and actually enjoy. But i like the whole thing , watching the intimacy and excitement and then sex
nothing better than this. Not only intimate, but you are able to be part of it.

my wife likes me to lick her while she gets fucked so often i have cock and balls sliding over my face and in my mouth , the juice drips onto my face and into my mouth and the cum is often licked out. After sex my face smells like the other mans junk. I have gotten used to it and actually enjoy. But i like the whole thing , watching the intimacy and excitement and then sex
The position I always wanted to be in but never got to do that but did get to clean up afterwards
loved doing that

People should realize that women who cuckold their husbands have no problem cucking the bulls. As a bull you may think you are her prime stud and that she lives for your dick or that you fuck her so well that she has no need for anyone else. Truth is the woman may have just fucked a guy before you arrived and what you think is wet for you is just another man's cum. When she is laying on the bed with cum dripping from her pussy and you are walking out the door she could be thinking of the guy who will soon be entering where you left your load.

So tru Tom Tom. I had my 1st session and thought I was the man. It was a female who I worked with and she had a 2nd session. But I had a 2nd session with the same couple. And fucked her for 3.5 hours with breaks. Buy I was forgotten after that. So for the bulls out there ur not the only one hittin that pussy. But u can't worry about that. There is enough pussy for all of us bulls. KEEP BANGIN

People should realize that women who cuckold their husbands have no problem cucking the bulls. As a bull you may think you are her prime stud and that she lives for your dick or that you fuck her so well that she has no need for anyone else. Truth is the woman may have just fucked a guy before you arrived and what you think is wet for you is just another man's cum. When she is laying on the bed with cum dripping from her pussy and you are walking out the door she could be thinking of the guy who will soon be entering where you left your load.
This is so true, she often does one after the other

Back