"MY HUSBAND LIKES TO WATCH!"

Not trying to offend, just not down with being the 3rd wheel in the corner. Plus, mrs wild isn't into putting on a show. We started in the swinger LS back in the 90s and most of it was a few girls having sex while their guys watched. Gets old fast. She was just tired of "doing all the work" and wants 1 on 1 unless something strikes her fancy.

At this point, she's more than earned it.
I wasn't offended, of course, just curious. I get what you're saying.

Last edited:
To each his own of course...but why would you equate watching to being a cuck?
Not trying to offend, just not down with being the 3rd wheel in the corner. Plus, mrs wild isn't into putting on a show. We started in the swinger LS back in the 90s and most of it was a few girls having sex while their guys watched. Gets old fast. She was just tired of "doing all the work" and wants 1 on 1 unless something strikes her fancy.

At this point, she's more than earned it.
Just met a hot couple off the 3Fun app (highly recommended) ... Well built stag/Vixen Latin couple... Guy brought his wife to Austin for a 'Sexcation'. He wanted her to have most the fun while HIS fun was being a voyeur and filming 📹 👀
BBCnATX20210209_072845.jpg
So I get what @chiblkstud is asking.
Watching doesn't necessarily equate to cuckolding.

On the other hand, I pleasured a sexy b2w member during solo fun... We filmed and sent footage to her BF. I considered this a form of cuckolding since She enjoyed taking a guy Bigger than her man and telling her BF on camera 😈🤷🏽‍♂️

View media item 412483
Everyone has their methods lol... 😈🍆💦🍑

Last edited:
My girlfriend said if she ever finally decides to pull the trigger and go through with it I'll be blindfolded in my cage so I can't watch or touch myself while she does it
That's a shame she hasn't 'pulled the trigger' yet. Most women here will agree... They Regret not starting sooner!

You're preachin to the choir. She said she's afraid she's not going to make them feel good I think she's afraid she's going to be addicted
I haven’t “pulled the trigger” yet either...I can relate to one of her fears...I find it a bit intimidating to see what I’m “up against”. As women, we are always going to be our worst critic. I often find that I’m comparing myself to the women in pics/vids of the guy that I’m chatting with, wondering “umm, I’m not petite like the other girls in his vids, so why is he interested in me?” Yes, I know that’s probably dumb and I don’t need to do that, but that’s easier said than done, and it’s a natural thing for women to do, unless they don’t have any self-confidence issues 🤷🏻‍♀️ With that said- she probably is also worried about becoming addicted. I would be lying if I said I didn’t think that will happen too!

Back