"MY HUSBAND LIKES TO WATCH!"

Austin, TX

Mr here and don't prefer to watch, as we're not into the cuck thing. Just send me a pic so my imagination can do the rest. She doesn't ask to watch when I'm with another woman. We'd rather just focus on being intimate with our playmate than putting on a show. Also, the sexual tension and excitement of waiting for a partner to come home can be intoxicating.

Now in a FMMM+ I do like to watch mrs do her thing and occasionally tag in.

Me and Mrs @Wildcplnslc might need to make a video very soon... 😈💦

Austin, TX

Mr here and don't prefer to watch, as we're not into the cuck thing. Just send me a pic so my imagination can do the rest. She doesn't ask to watch when I'm with another woman. We'd rather just focus on being intimate with our playmate than putting on a show. Also, the sexual tension and excitement of waiting for a partner to come home can be intoxicating.

Now in a FMMM+ I do like to watch mrs do her thing and occasionally tag in.
To each his own of course...but why would you equate watching to being a cuck?

Not trying to offend, just not down with being the 3rd wheel in the corner. Plus, mrs wild isn't into putting on a show. We started in the swinger LS back in the 90s and most of it was a few girls having sex while their guys watched. Gets old fast. She was just tired of "doing all the work" and wants 1 on 1 unless something strikes her fancy.

At this point, she's more than earned it.

Last edited:
Back