My hubby cock is just too small

I relate to his predicament. Looks about average for a white guy. He's incredibly lucky to have such a beautiful woman giving his inferior cock so much attention. I'm incredibly envious of him. Hopefully you're able to experience bigger and better black cock soon.
Do you a black cock then?

Unfortunately not. That's why I said I relate to your hubby. Like him, I also have a small useless cock. Unlike him though, I've remained a virgin pussy-free whiteboi up to now. He should think himself incredibly lucky to have you.
He does tell me all the time how lucky he is. but he no longer satisfies me and I feel that I am missing out on having a big cock.

He does tell me all the time how lucky he is. but he no longer satisfies me and I feel that I am missing out on having a big cock.
And you just realized husband had a small dick? Didn't you know that well before you married him? If so why did you if you marry him if you planned on looking for a bigger dick in future? Should have been a conversation before marrige.

not sure why this wife even his tiny penis in her mouth. It clearly is a white inferior penis and should not be referred to as a cock. As an earlier viewer noted he should be placed in chastity

Back