My hot Latina gf fucked her bbc gym crush

So last week when me and my gf were at thr gym, I ran into an old friend of mine, his name is James, me and him used to work together about 3 years ago so me and him always say hi when we see each other.
it didn’t dawn on me until last week that this guy would make a perfect bull for my gf, I know I’ve personally caught her checking him out before when he’s there while we are working out.
so alittle bit about this guy, he’s 6 foot 5 super jacked, very handsome guy. (Much similar to her regular bull she plays with currently) my gf has a thing for tall black men.. but after realizing that I went up to him to strike up a conversation. I asked him if he’s met my gf yet, he said no, so I called her over there to meet him, she looked at him smiled and shook his hand, then the 3 of us started talking for a good 10-15 min talking about various things, then she leaves to go back to the machine she was on, then it was just me and him, so I ended up telling Him about what we do and that I’m trying to find a bbc bull for my gf to play with and of coursed explained that we are a cuckold couple and that she loves tall muscular bbc like himself. He seemed a bit shocked but was totally down for the idea so I got his number and gave it to my gf. I didn’t ask her to text him or anything I simply just gave it to her and told her it’s his number so what you like with it!
so later that same day she texts him, then he responds and they text back and forth for a few hours. My gf isn’t showing me what they are saying so I’m getting kind of nervous naturally then right before bed that night she told me that she really likes James and invited him over on Saturday (this was Thursday at the time) and that she’s had a major crush on him for awhile and thinks he’s super hot. So the next day they end up sexting and exchanging a lot of nudes and one of the text had a pic of his dick, she showed me and said “HOLLY ******* He’s fucking huge” when I saw that picture I almost came instantly, he has a very thick 9.5+ inch dick. Literally 4 times my size.
so fast forward to that next Saturday evening, he comes over and brings a nice bottle of wine that we all 3 share then starts rubbing her leg while we are all sitting on the couch, then she starts feeling his crotch area, and I noticed a massive bulge forming very quick then after about 5 min of that they started making out, and with in 10 min she was taking off his pants, as soon as she pulled his pants down his massive dick plopped out and she stared at it for a min then looked back at me and said “look how huge his cock is baby” then I said “what are you waiting for babe!” Then she giggled and started sucking his cock, after a heated session of her sucking his cock on balls, he picked her up and carried her to our bed then immediately started fucking her.. it was some of the most intense sex watching them too. He left after going 3 rounds but he will be back very soon :)

Attachments

• C369761E-AB55-4482-8D89-CF4946515970.jpeg
    C369761E-AB55-4482-8D89-CF4946515970.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,892
  • 94947282-0F2E-4C41-9A49-BFD3307D898B.jpeg
    94947282-0F2E-4C41-9A49-BFD3307D898B.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,604
  • 2105F8FF-A8C7-471E-B133-9902EF87D6E5.jpeg
    2105F8FF-A8C7-471E-B133-9902EF87D6E5.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,577
  • A9AC0B94-2D08-4DB4-A773-EC0B4DA745AE.jpeg
    A9AC0B94-2D08-4DB4-A773-EC0B4DA745AE.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 1,586
  • B0DA6B47-18C5-4183-A08D-63541E2A3DB1.jpeg
    B0DA6B47-18C5-4183-A08D-63541E2A3DB1.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,573
  • 2D09B8AE-2085-4651-A2BA-F98FF9C6EAD0.jpeg
    2D09B8AE-2085-4651-A2BA-F98FF9C6EAD0.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,577
  • 0A3F71C0-0EE8-4EC4-A58C-54CF1A3B913D.jpeg
    0A3F71C0-0EE8-4EC4-A58C-54CF1A3B913D.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,537
  • F045DD66-5B9A-4C45-979D-60E1D02B2E8C.jpeg
    F045DD66-5B9A-4C45-979D-60E1D02B2E8C.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,822
  • 77F39E5B-E2EA-4A81-9928-3A34DC2B4B86.jpeg
    77F39E5B-E2EA-4A81-9928-3A34DC2B4B86.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,912
So last week when me and my gf were at thr gym, I ran into an old friend of mine, his name is James, me and him used to work together about 3 years ago so me and him always say hi when we see each other.
it didn’t dawn on me until last week that this guy would make a perfect bull for my gf, I know I’ve personally caught her checking him out before when he’s there while we are working out.
so alittle bit about this guy, he’s 6 foot 5 super jacked, very handsome guy. (Much similar to her regular bull she plays with currently) my gf has a thing for tall black men.. but after realizing that I went up to him to strike up a conversation. I asked him if he’s met my gf yet, he said no, so I called her over there to meet him, she looked at him smiled and shook his hand, then the 3 of us started talking for a good 10-15 min talking about various things, then she leaves to go back to the machine she was on, then it was just me and him, so I ended up telling Him about what we do and that I’m trying to find a bbc bull for my gf to play with and of coursed explained that we are a cuckold couple and that she loves tall muscular bbc like himself. He seemed a bit shocked but was totally down for the idea so I got his number and gave it to my gf. I didn’t ask her to text him or anything I simply just gave it to her and told her it’s his number so what you like with it!
so later that same day she texts him, then he responds and they text back and forth for a few hours. My gf isn’t showing me what they are saying so I’m getting kind of nervous naturally then right before bed that night she told me that she really likes James and invited him over on Saturday (this was Thursday at the time) and that she’s had a major crush on him for awhile and thinks he’s super hot. So the next day they end up sexting and exchanging a lot of nudes and one of the text had a pic of his dick, she showed me and said “HOLLY ******* He’s fucking huge” when I saw that picture I almost came instantly, he has a very thick 9.5+ inch dick. Literally 4 times my size.
so fast forward to that next Saturday evening, he comes over and brings a nice bottle of wine that we all 3 share then starts rubbing her leg while we are all sitting on the couch, then she starts feeling his crotch area, and I noticed a massive bulge forming very quick then after about 5 min of that they started making out, and with in 10 min she was taking off his pants, as soon as she pulled his pants down his massive dick plopped out and she stared at it for a min then looked back at me and said “look how huge his cock is baby” then I said “what are you waiting for babe!” Then she giggled and started sucking his cock, after a heated session of her sucking his cock on balls, he picked her up and carried her to our bed then immediately started fucking her.. it was some of the most intense sex watching them too. He left after going 3 rounds but he will be back very soon :)
Actually in the pictures, he is not that big. He is just average.

My wife latina and she fucks her bull dry i just can’t believe how a big dick can turn a women soo wild in bed

Nice azz

Back