My girlfriend wants me to suck after they fuck.

Never brought it up before

For what I see, your girlfriend has a fantastically and awesome well-shaped and juicy ass on a hot sexy body. She also seems to have a pretty face. That's all I need to make her cume back to me again and again. No man puts neither his mouth nor his hands around my dark meat.

On a side note, you really have a small one. So, glad you know it and are here for something fat and long that can fill up that sweet, wet and horny flower of your sexy lady. ;)

Last edited:
I'm single, so I can't offer my black bull any men to suck him off after we fuck.
Oh my the two of you are missing out. Have seen BBC go four or five loads before going soft Only because they have to pee. Know one guy that wont ever cum n a lady because blowing a load down a guys throat is like putting a new energizer battery into his balls. When he empties his balls love it when a white guy shakes it for him.

For what I see, your girlfriend has a fantastically and awesome well-shaped and juicy ass on a hot sexy body. She also seems to have a pretty face. That's all I need to make her cume back to me again and again. No man puts neither his mouth nor his hands around my dark meat.

On a side, you really have a small one. So, glad you know it and are here to for something fat and long that can fill up that sweet, wet and horny flower. ;)

On a side, you really have a small one. So, glad you know it and are here to for something fat and long that can fill up that sweet, wet and horny flower. ;)
you do not show yours so it is probably just average and you judge a woman by her looks which says much about you and his wife probably would have nothing to do with you because she would realize you are all about you which is worse than having a small dick

Back