My GF's first BBC

Ryeguy205

Male
From
NY, US
Both from LI,NY. she's 31, I'm 29. Before we started dating, she told me she had a crush on a married black guy.

So I've been trying to get her to fuck a black guy for months. I always told her it would be so hot knowing a hung black guy was owning her white pussy. I cant make her cum. She says it isn't me, but I know I'm not enough for her. But she never seemed interested, until...

She was driving home from work and saw a black construction worker near her house working. He was her type. Big, heavy set blue collar black guy, she told me about him, and seemed really turned on by him. I told her that if he's there tomorrow to go talk to him and see if he'd wanna hang out, since he's so close to her apartment.

Well, she did just that, and alot more. She told him to come over when he was done w work. When she let him in, there was no talking or anything, no him showering or them getting to know eachother, it was straight to getting her pussy filled by this BBC. She told me he was absolutely relentless.

She choked on his huge cock until he was ready to open up her pussy. They fucked over and over, and he kept filling her up w his black seed (she loves cum and getting her pussy filled). She said they were both dripping w sweat how hard he was fucking her. She would call him daddy, sir, master. She said she has never cum that hard in her life. His enormous BBC finally gave her something i never could. She said she didn't think of me even once while he was destroying her. He held her down, choked her, slapped her around and spanked her. Bruised her so bad like a real man, and she loved every second and inch of it. They fucked until she pretty much *******, load after load getting pushed deeper and deeper into her.

Once he was satisfied, he just left. Left a cum filled white slut destroyed in bed, marks all over her neck, ass, and a pussy that would be sore for days.

I asked if they exchanged numbers. She said no. He knows where she lives. She said he can come over whenever he wants to get her pussy.

This was last week. Since then shes told me he's been coming over everyday after he's done w work. One day he stopped by during his lunch break just to get his cock sucked by her. Sometimes she tells me when they've fucked. Other times I'll come over after they're done and she'll be covered in his scent and dripping with his cum. She now likes for me to kiss her tits if there's cum on them, and a few times I've eaten her out after their sex marathon.

I'm so proud of her for finally doing that. She's finally cumming and worshipping black men like she should have been doing all along.

Sounds a little bit to good to be true
Lol 😝, what else is new!!! There are more flakes n fake stories you can tell from miles away....

Men are like a flick of a switch to sex, but women are like a car, they need to warm up first....

Lastly, it’s sooooo fake, that his gf wants a construction 🚧 worker baby 👶.

Lol 😝, what else is new!!! There are more flakes n fake stories you can tell from miles away....

Men are like a flick of a switch to sex, but women are like a car, they need to warm up first....

Lastly, it’s sooooo fake, that his gf wants a construction 🚧 worker baby 👶.
I never said she wanted the baby. I said I would love her to carry a black man's baby. But she's on birth control

That being said its not impossible that you can have sex with a woman within a couple of hours after meeting

Back