My GF may be pregnant

Hey so my Gf had bbc for the first time last night. Everything went amazingly, but unfortunately because I was so in shock at watching her ride a huge bbc and she was in ******* while fucking him we totally forgot to think About the possibility of her being pregnant.... luckily her aunt is at the OBGYN and saw her Today even though they are closed. We were seeing if she was ovulating the past few days and we literally just found out that she is ovulating currently... so now we are thinking she is pregnant... he came in her 3 times and it was ALOT
Any advice or similar experiences would be greatly appreciated

Its your girlfriend and not your wife so he may have rights....he may want to be in the baby's life? Have you ever thought of that? Just saying...cause you said I will raise it on my own...What if he wants joint custody?

Hey so my Gf had bbc for the first time last night. Everything went amazingly, but unfortunately because I was so in shock at watching her ride a huge bbc and she was in ******* while fucking him we totally forgot to think About the possibility of her being pregnant.... luckily her aunt is at the OBGYN and saw her Today even though they are closed. We were seeing if she was ovulating the past few days and we literally just found out that she is ovulating currently... so now we are thinking she is pregnant... he came in her 3 times and it was ALOT
Go get the morning after pills.

That's fantastic news congrads

you should have been careful but since it is done then decide whatever you think is right.

I don't believe a single word:mstickle:

Never let someone cum in your gf on the 1st meet are you stupid? Did you not discuss condoms safty? What if he has an STD? Yall getting too caught up in this black and white thing yall losing yourselves. Good luck

Dude, you know you want Her lover to cum in Her! That is why we do this!

Awesome

Back