My GF may be pregnant

Its your girlfriend and not your wife so he may have rights....he may want to be in the baby's life? Have you ever thought of that? Just saying...cause you said I will raise it on my own...What if he wants joint custody?
You are correct. That also means that for whatever reason they split up, she dumps him, he dumps her etc. baby support is on the daddy. Not the boy friend

This is one part of the Cuckold lifestyle that I really don't understand. Don't get me wrong I love fucking black guys, but I don't want to completely screw up my life by having his or anyone but my husband's baby. Your relationship with family and friends will never be the same. You may not realize it but you need those people in your life. I realize it's a fantasy, but it comes at an extremely high price. Your lives will never be the same and at some point, it will likely end up becoming a problem. It could end your relationship. Then your girl friend is alone as a single mom with a black baby! It's not going to be fun! Life can be hard enough as it is, why make it even harder?

This is one part of the Cuckold lifestyle that I really don't understand. Don't get me wrong I love fucking black guys, but I don't want to completely screw up my life by having his or anyone but my husband's baby. Your relationship with family and friends will never be the same. You may not realize it but you need those people in your life. I realize it's a fantasy, but it comes at an extremely high price. Your lives will never be the same and at some point, it will likely end up becoming a problem. It could end your relationship. Then your girl friend is alone as a single mom with a black baby! It's not going to be fun! Life can be hard enough as it is, why make it even harder?

Your post contains the most objectivity and sense of responsibility!!
I was at the couple my regular partner the weekend before Christmas, and now I can leave in January, but the basic thing is defense, even though all three of us love to enjoy pussy! Defense and discretion. Especially the kinship has a more conservative mentality and I don’t even want to hurt them by accident with an unwanted pregnancy!!

Back