My gf and her bull are in love sexually

So I wanted to see if any other cuck couple has a similar situation. So my gf and her bull are literally in love with each other sexually, literally every time they get together they can’t keep their hands off each other, just like the other day Darren our bull came over to watch a football game with me and I didn’t tell Ana, when she was getting out of the shower she noticed he was there, she immediately called him over to the bathroom where she was, and they literally got it on immediately. They ended up fucking through the whole game and then some, it was about 2 hours they went at it. And eventually ******* on our bed. He left that next morning. While they were doing it she told me to kiss her feet, so I kissed and sucked her toes for almost 30 minutes then once he came I cleaned up all of the mess. But it’s crazy how much she’s attracted to him. She tells me on regular basis how hot he is and how much she loves fucking his big cock. She even told me that she thinks about fucking him all the time

I love hearing this! My wife is the same way with her current Black Bull. She will have me set a romantic mood with candles, music, and wine. Then they make passionate love for hours. Sometimes I get to watch, sometimes she kicks me out. She goes crazy sucking his cock like she's having an orgasm from feeding on it. They cuddle and kiss for a long time afterwards. If I'm lucky, she'll have me rub her feet or eat her pussy while she cuddles with him. After he leaves, she will say things like, "Oh my God, he is such a man, I feel like a real woman again!" I think she definitely has feelings for him.

I love hearing this! My wife is the same way with her current Black Bull. She will have me set a romantic mood with candles, music, and wine. Then they make passionate love for hours. Sometimes I get to watch, sometimes she kicks me out. She goes crazy sucking his cock like she's having an orgasm from feeding on it. They cuddle and kiss for a long time afterwards. If I'm lucky, she'll have me rub her feet or eat her pussy while she cuddles with him. After he leaves, she will say things like, "Oh my God, he is such a man, I feel like a real woman again!" I think she definitely has feelings for him.

If this were me and the cuck wanted, everytime i seeded his wife i would do it in front of him.

So I wanted to see if any other cuck couple has a similar situation. So my gf and her bull are literally in love with each other sexually, literally every time they get together they can’t keep their hands off each other, just like the other day Darren our bull came over to watch a football game with me and I didn’t tell Ana, when she was getting out of the shower she noticed he was there, she immediately called him over to the bathroom where she was, and they literally got it on immediately. They ended up fucking through the whole game and then some, it was about 2 hours they went at it. And eventually ******* on our bed. He left that next morning. While they were doing it she told me to kiss her feet, so I kissed and sucked her toes for almost 30 minutes then once he came I cleaned up all of the mess. But it’s crazy how much she’s attracted to him. She tells me on regular basis how hot he is and how much she loves fucking his big cock. She even told me that she thinks about fucking him all the time
You are a very lucky man

great pictures and whose going to watch a game when she is there naked, wet , and looking sexy as fuck.

Back