My First White Woman.

I had talked to Amanda for sometime on the site's messenger. We had a talked about ourselves and what sexual things we like. We had e-mailed each other and hinted at meeting sometime. One day, while I was browsing around the site she Instant Messaged me. She very bluntly said she needed my "big thick cock between her legs". We started to chat and then moved on to the phone. I told that I really wanted to fuck her and streach her out. she gave me her address and I told her I would be over.
I set off as soon as I could and made my way down to apple valley. While driving down to her I kept thinking of the number of times I could fuck her and in how many positions. I finally made it to apple valley and made my way to her street. Before I reached her home I called her and she came to meet me and we went to her home. I was so fucking horny my cock was oozing some pre-cum just think about her fine ass.
Amanda is a very beautiful white woman. She was older than me but that didn't bother me or her. I was 24 and she was in her early 50s. She was about 5 feet 5 inches tall and had shoulder length red brown hair. She is of average build and had the nicest softest tities I had seen. I was really rock hard just seeing her.
We both made our way upstairs to her living room and sat on the couch. We were both rather nerveous and a bit anxious. Finally I made my move. I moved closer and started to rub her leg and breast. Softly kissing her and her milky white breast I took off this little blue nighty she had on. She placed her smooth hands over my crotch and gave a little gasp at the size of my penis which was rock hard by now. Her eyes were wide and her pupils enlarged by her excitement. I took off my shirt and she helped to take off my pants and boxers and exposed my big thick cock swinging from side to side. She took my dick in her hands and started to stroke it slowly. We were both now ready to fuck.
She was lying down on the couch and I got on top of her. I spread her legs to expose her tight little pussy. I took my cock in my hand and I slowly started to slide it inside her. As I was putting it in I hear her moan low and gasp slowly as she takes me. She is so fucking tight and makes my cock rock hard. I was half was down her love canal and she tells me to go all the way. I go further and furher until all of my big thick cock is inside her tight white pussy. Grabbing her by the shoulders I thrust deep in her and pump all of my meat in. We move our hips in rythem and I see her cheast and face get sweaty like mine and turning red with passion. I go harder and harder making the couch move little by little. Not wanting to cum cause she is so tight I pull my cock out.
She takes a big breath as I pull it out and I see her pussy streached out. I tell her to get on top and start to ride my cock. I lay back on the couch and she gets on top and slowly starts to slide down on my shaft. She starts to go slowly and I move my hips upwards to meet her wet cunt. We go faster and faster and she begins to moan and say "right there baby. Fuck me right there. It feels so good having your big thick cock." Hearing this makes me just about to lose my mind. I feel her pussy juice drip down my shaft and my balls filling with my cum. I tell her to get off and lay back down and I start to fuck her missionary again.
I begin to feel my cock and her pussy tighten as I begin to fuck her pussy. I go faster and faster as my balls beging to tighten and while I am slamming my cock inside her white pussy she begins to shake and lets out this big moan.
"ahhhhhh, OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING BABY, IM CUMMING, FUCK". I go faster and faster as she is saying this and I feel the muscles in my cock get tight and I shoot my big load inside her. I thrust deep inside her as I shoot my big burst of baby batter inside her. I pull out of her pussy and see it streached out, giving her a creampie. My cum is all over her and inside her wide cunt and it begings to ooze out of her.

[QUOTE=". My cum is all over her and inside her wide cunt and it begings to ooze out of her.[/QUOTE]

Most importantly is do her again.

Back