My first double Anal!!! WOW!!

So I’ll type more when I have some time, but I was FINALLY able to organize a three way on Grindr last night with a guy I had been with before and a new guy. This was my first MMM three way and it was phenomenal. I was able to take BOTH of them in my ass, and I have to say that it was an experience like I’ve never had. Both BBC’s, but neither was the biggest guy I’ve ever had, and neither were MASSIVELY thick, but both still would never be described as small. Tons of lube and I made it happen!!

I was riding the new guy and my regular guy was able to slip in from behind. Feeling them alternate thrusts in my asshole was beyond anything. I could imagine. I would lie if I said it was totally comfortable, and obviously it took time before they could go full speed, but I trusted them both. Not something I’d do everyday, but FUCK was it hot!!!

So I’ll type more when I have some time, but I was FINALLY able to organize a three way on Grindr last night with a guy I had been with before and a new guy. This was my first MMM three way and it was phenomenal. I was able to take BOTH of them in my ass, and I have to say that it was an experience like I’ve never had. Both BBC’s, but neither was the biggest guy I’ve ever had, and neither were MASSIVELY thick, but both still would never be described as small. Tons of lube and I made it happen!!

I was riding the new guy and my regular guy was able to slip in from behind. Feeling them alternate thrusts in my asshole was beyond anything. I could imagine. I would lie if I said it was totally comfortable, and obviously it took time before they could go full speed, but I trusted them both. Not something I’d do everyday, but FUCK was it hot!!!
Any pics or videos

Congratulations on being fucked by two bulls at the same time. I had a similar desire, but never seemed to make it a reality. My hot wife was able to have two Black cocks in her pussy on a number of occasions., Our hot wives have two advantages over we sissy cucks, their pussies are made to expand and contract as needed, and their pussies are self-lubricating.

Back