My first cuckolding

I'd become a cuckold before I even was aware of the term.
A long time ago I started dating a girl who worked at a local newsstand. Things were going along normally until one night I was at her place and getting ready to go home when there was a knock on the door. She said "Oh no, they're here early."
I didn't know what she meant but she looked around and hustled me into her closet. She answered the door and I heard voices and it wasn't long before they were in her bedroom. I peeked through the crack of the bifold doors and saw her with two guys, they were kissing her and fondling her. They were soon naked and having sex, something I hadn't done yet with her.
I was very aroused but didn't want to chance wanking and making noise. They were both white guys and didn't last very long and soon it was over. She opened the closet door and was naked, smelling of sex. What she made at the newsstand didn't pay her bills, she said, so she turned the occasional trick to supplement her income. She said she was sorry I found out and I told her not to worry, I had watched and opened my pants to show her I appreciated the show.
I kissed her, tasting one of them men on her lips and tongue.
We went to the bed and I put my small thing (both of the guys were bigger than me) into her hole and while I got little friction, it took me little time to shoot my load as well into her.
As we lay there after she asked if I minded dating a whore. I told her it was very exciting and could I watch some other time. Several times in the next few months I got to watch. I was surprised about the third or fourth time that the customer was black and I'd never seen a bbc erect. I couldn't even feel much at all after he was done with her.
A few times I'd had creampies from her and that was my first time eating black sperm. I was hooked.
Sadly, a few months later she was arrested for ******* and luckily I wasn't there at the time. She moved after the case was done and I never saw her again. It was decades before my wife cuckolded me and created my current life.

Looking back on my relationship with her, I wonder if chastity cages were made then and if she would have had me wear one. Near the end of our relationship she'd started to use toys to penetrate me.
I'd never wore femme clothing with her, but I did have such femme submissive feelings while watching real men use her. And pay for the privilege. Sometimes I fantasize about her making me more femme and selling me to some of customers.

Back