My first couple

I was 17 ,on yahoo in chat rooms, lying about my age ,but one cpl , kept talking to me and after a few months, I got to talk to the wife ,the wife knew somehow my age was off made me come clean but she kept talking to mme,I soon learn they are dominant and very strict and she wanted a local bbc. So every day for 6 months they taught me online about what they want and my role and on my 18 bday ,I could be there submissive bbc . The first 2 years ,I was blindfolded and taken to there house, and I stayed the weekend with them every weekend for 2 years , I had my own room , and on weekends they had parties with friends and all night different friends would come into the room, I remember she would sit on the bed ,while, I was tied and tell me all these things that a bbc should do for a cpl ,and that my goal should be to please the cpl by any extreme. After 3 years of amazing fun and learning, the cpl gave me permission to go enjoy the lifestyle and they moved away and retired, think about them all the time. I was barely 22 and I never knew that cpls were submissive to bbc ,the first experiences were weird but I adjusted quickly and been enjoying the lifestyle since .

I was 17 ,on yahoo in chat rooms, lying about my age ,but one cpl , kept talking to me and after a few months, I got to talk to the wife ,the wife knew somehow my age was off made me come clean but she kept talking to mme,I soon learn they are dominant and very strict and she wanted a local bbc. So every day for 6 months they taught me online about what they want and my role and on my 18 bday ,I could be there submissive bbc . The first 2 years ,I was blindfolded and taken to there house, and I stayed the weekend with them every weekend for 2 years , I had my own room , and on weekends they had parties with friends and all night different friends would come into the room, I remember she would sit on the bed ,while, I was tied and tell me all these things that a bbc should do for a cpl ,and that my goal should be to please the cpl by any extreme. After 3 years of amazing fun and learning, the cpl gave me permission to go enjoy the lifestyle and they moved away and retired, think about them all the time. I was barely 22 and I never knew that cpls were submissive to bbc ,the first experiences were weird but I adjusted quickly and been enjoying the lifestyle since .
Wow, what an interesting story! Thank you for sharing. I think it's good to have experienced both sides of dominance and submission if that's the realm you're playing in. I have played around with dominance many years ago and learned enough to be creative (and it taught me not to "top from the bottom," as they say). My wife has indeed learned at lot about me as a submissive and grown a lot in terms of the ways she dominates me, since getting to explore being submissive to other men. I believe the same holds true for bulls; the ones who make the best Doms are the ones who thoroughly understand the headspace and rewards of all involved. I think it's rare to find dominant men who have actual, firsthand experience in the role of the submissive, though. We always love meeting open-minded people who are truly students of life, and it's all the better when they share our interests!

We.loved your story and your media.

Back